The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Also is anyone getting the AFL game? The Xbox achivements are up and it looks to be a grind but not as big as the first PS3 AFL game or the first Don Bradman game.

I might. I platinumed AFL Live 2 on PS3, but I'll have to check the trophies first.

1 hour ago, CrestfallenV said:

As for Tales of the Borderlands, don't the retail PS3/PS4 versions and the digital PS4 version have separate trophy lists? If you're going for the physical on either platform, you could stack the trophies by downloading this digital version too.

The day Wayne starts stacking trophies I'm outta here ............. That will definitely be the first sign of the end of the world.

1 hour ago, CrestfallenV said:

#100, Splatterhouse's "Make the Voices Stop"

Fantastic ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Also is anyone getting the AFL game? The Xbox achivements are up and it looks to be a grind but not as big as the first PS3 AFL game or the first Don Bradman game.

There is a new AFL game? Awesome. Can't wait for that! Love the footy.

11 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

What do you guys think of the line-up? What will you be getting? Personally I'll only be getting Port Royale 3, I'll be buying a physical version of Tales from the Borderlands later and I'll also buy Alienation later too. I only use PS Plus to get games that I wouldn't have bought otherwise, I'd just rather "own" my games.

Why wouldnt you just add them all to your library whether you download and play them or not is irrelevant? 

Every month I always add all the vita games even though I don't have a vita... But you never know... One day I might get a divorce and I'll be playing a vita in bed before sleep rather than giving the wife the nudge. ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CrestfallenV said:

You don't just claim everything each month? I suppose it doesn't matter much to me since I rarely purchase digital games; I basically use Plus as a glorified rental service.

As for Tales of the Borderlands, don't the retail PS3/PS4 versions and the digital PS4 version have separate trophy lists? If you're going for the physical on either platform, you could stack the trophies by downloading this digital version too. Alienation also has a physical version with English released in Asia if you're big on physical games.

I'm debating about saving TftB to be my 100th plat since the name "We Had Fun, Didn't We?" is kinda fitting. Not sure if I'd prefer that or the original plat I was planning to be #100, Splatterhouse's "Make the Voices Stop"

I add every game. You never know if you'll need to create a new account for whatever reason and lord knows we pay enough for PS Plus, may as well get our monies worth.

I played Tale From The Borderlands digitally on PS4 and PS3 and got both stacks.

I've always felt like there's something to be said for The Last Of Us platinum name: "It can't be for nothing"

Edited by MattyH16

On 28/04/2017 at 9:57 AM, cjshaitan said:

Port Royale looks cools, Type Rider is quite good too. If anyone has NA ps plus as well you can get ABZU this month which is worth playing too. 

I'm not sure that Port Royale is up your alley cj, I've read that it's a 50-70 hour platinum so that's about 50-70 times too long for you right? :P

19 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Sorry, I'm an NRL kind of guy HERE WE GO!

Depending on which team you support will determine whether or not you're allowed to continue competing in this competition :P

16 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

The day Wayne starts stacking trophies I'm outta here ............. That will definitely be the first sign of the end of the world.

Yeah I'm not really the trophy stacking guy. Although I have earned the platinums for both PlayStation All Stars Batle Royale and MotorStorm RC twice!

13 hours ago, adam1984123 said:

Why wouldnt you just add them all to your library whether you download and play them or not is irrelevant?

I have no good reason really lol, I just know that most of them I'll never play because they don't interest me at all. Not to mention that my backlog is already ridiculously large.

On 28/04/2017 at 2:30 PM, fisty123 said:

I am a bit of an AFL tragic too, although I don't play sports games for trophies (to long and hard ?). Perhaps we could create a for fun league though I know Epic is a tragic too and Spazza and Matt seem interested. Could be a bit of fun if your interested.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I am a bit of an AFL tragic too, although I don't play sports games for trophies (to long and hard 1f61c.png). Perhaps we could create a for fun league though I know Epic is a tragic too and Spazza and Matt seem interested. Could be a bit of fun if your interested.

I'm in. Sounds like a great idea. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2017 at 2:30 PM, fisty123 said:

Also is anyone getting the AFL game? 

I have the AFL game on preorder ever since I found out about it.

I enjoyed AFL Live 2. so I'm hoping this will be better.

The achievements look ok.

Some of the difficulty ones could be a problem.

And hoping we can all help each other out for the 5 wins in a row online.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I am a bit of an AFL tragic too, although I don't play sports games for trophies (to long and hard 1f61c.png). Perhaps we could create a for fun league though I know Epic is a tragic too and Spazza and Matt seem interested. Could be a bit of fun if your interested.

Seeing as though the Tiges couldn't make it 6-0 last night I'll be making sure it happens in AFL Evolution.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Could be fun, I normally try and get all the trophies in a sporting game before I do online comps and so on.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MattyH16 said:

Another month has been and gone! A bit of a quiet month for me compared to March. Only 3 platinums with HMS, GR Wildlands and Sleeping Dogs all on the PS4. I think I mentioned in my last update that I had bought the Fallout 4 season pass and I spent a fair few days finishing it off for the 100% mark which actually helped me achieve Challenge 6 (reduce my unearned trophies to below 2500). I'd like to try to keep it below that number but with practically every game these days releasing paid expansions with trophies, it may prove to be difficult.

It was a bit of a tight squeeze, but I managed to platinum and complete Sleeping Dogs on PS4 to tick off my third backlog game. I don't really want to play the others on my list, I should have nominated games I actually want to play instead of games I should be finishing. Ah well, lesson learned. Here's hoping May is a more productive month for me. Still not 100% sure what I'll kick the month off with but it'll hopefully be something fun! I hope you all have had a productive April 1f642.png

You're progressing pretty well.  I can sympathise with you to a degree about your backlog. I mostly picked games I was interested in playing this year, but I can't say I'm all that enthused about Heavy Rain considering I have beaten it before. I have an urge to play Hitman: Absolution in case the online trophies become unobtainable before next year and I kinda wish I had've picked that instead now since it's worth the same amount of points.

Anyway, I'm pleased with my progress this month. I crossed three titles off my backlog and I set two new personal records: most number of trophies in a single month of 329 (previous was 232 from January 2016) and most number of platinums in a single month with 7 (previous record was 6 in March 2016).

Good luck to everyone for next month. :)

2 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

@CrestfallenV congrats on completing all those backlog games. Looks like I am passing the lead over to you ?

Thanks, man. I'm sure you'll take it back in the next month or two as I simply don't earn anywhere near as many trophies as you per month and rely quite heavily on my backlog choices for points.

• Like 3

On 29/04/2017 at 1:34 PM, AuzzieWingman said:

Been a Rabbitoh since I was 5.

Not the worst thing that you could've said but not the best either :P. As long as you aren't that guy who goes to games not involving Souths and insists on wearing his Souths jersey, no mater what game you go to there's always one!

On 01/05/2017 at 3:17 AM, damage_6-9 said:

Finally popped Plat #100 the other day. Decided a year ago to make it BloodBath due to the plat's name - Grab them all .... one day I'll get around to figuring out how to post images since the update :)

Congratulations on platinum #100!

• Like 2

Oh no I don't go to games. The last time I did, my cousin was playing State of Origin for the blues, and they thought it would be a cool idea to show my sleeping mug on the big screen.

Fuckers. I had the guys at school give me shit over that for weeks.

4 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Here are the April results for Division 2:

1st = adam1984123 with 393 points (25)

2nd = Diagonis83 with 336 points (18)

3rd = mekktor with 283.5 points (15)

4th = olimoo101 with 222 points (12)

5th = fang7744 with 211.5 points (10)

6th = Drew-013 with 199.5 points (8)

7th = feral611 with 118.5 points (6)

8th = Z1MZUM with 105 points (4)

9th = TheWayne-o with 85.5 points (2)

10th = Lightning_0608 with 3 points (1)

11th = IronMask75 with 0 points (0)

Backlog games completed in April:

adam1984123 finished Tropico 5 for 15 points

mekktor finished Assassin's Creed 3 for 12 points

Drew-013 finished Dark Souls for 9 points

TheWayne-o finished PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale for 9 points

The leaderboard will be updated tomorrow.

Thanks for updating Wayne.

I haven't started a new backlog game yet... I am enjoying playing other stuff. I am trying to knock one off per month to help boost my points.