The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

On 15/05/2017 at 9:32 PM, adam1984123 said:

Sounds like a lot of you are having good months... I feel like I am struggling this month. Really need to complete a backlog game to make sure I get those bonus points but I don't think I have time to start and complete one this month.

Lucky I have a nice lead in division 2. ?

Nah don't worry about it, have a nice relaxing month because the rest of us need to catch up :P

On 16/05/2017 at 11:20 PM, feral611 said:

Awesome :D Sounds good to me mate, always keen to be terrible and keep this rivalry going lol.

Sounds good mate, everyone on the PSNP forums shall watch in awe (probably more so in complete disgust) as we battle it out! Why be like cj or fisty and pop 14 platinums in a month when you can pop one every 2 or 3 months? :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, TheWayne-o said:

Nah don't worry about it, have a nice relaxing month because the rest of us need to catch up :P

Sounds good mate, everyone on the PSNP forums shall watch in awe (probably more so in complete disgust) as we battle it out! Why be like cj or fisty and pop 14 platinums in a month when you can pop one every 2 or 3 months? :lol:

I have no defense for these worlds so I will just go back to popping plats..... I picked a bad month to try and beat cj in :D

• Like 2

On 17/05/2017 at 11:26 PM, TheWayne-o said:

Ha ha ha ha yes! Nothing like disgusting strangers with a lack of plats. Exactly right mate, taking months for a plat is much more of an art lol :awesome:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ahoyimzoe said:

Hello friends, Almost-Australian here. Just popping in to say I've been lurking this thread for a bit and love the banter, monthly updates and general community spirit, keep it up, will continue to lurk. 

Also Divisions Tim Tams and Vegemite? Love!

Wait a second... New Zealand ISN'T one of our states?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ahoyimzoe said:

Hello friends, Almost-Australian here. Just popping in to say I've been lurking this thread for a bit and love the banter, monthly updates and general community spirit, keep it up, will continue to lurk. 

Also Divisions Tim Tams and Vegemite? Love!

if more people want to join in the banter against certain members.......CJ......... I say Keep lurking around.

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, spazza136 said:

Wait a second... New Zealand ISN'T one of our states?

Y'all tried 200 years ago, we'll give you that :P

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

if more people want to join in the banter against certain members.......CJ......... I say Keep lurking around.

Will do! *lurks*

• Like 2

6 hours ago, fisty123 said:

Lol gather as many lurkers as you can. Someone is going to have to scrape you off the ground after you tried so hard and still lose  this month ?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

On 17/05/2017 at 11:27 PM, fisty123 said:

I have no defense for these worlds so I will just go back to popping plats..... I picked a bad month to try and beat cj in :D

Isn't every month a bad month to try and beat cj? :lol:

On 19/05/2017 at 2:28 PM, feral611 said:

Ha ha ha ha yes! Nothing like disgusting strangers with a lack of plats. Exactly right mate, taking months for a plat is much more of an art lol :awesome:

Yeah art isn't always understood by others, I think that our appreciation of it makes us the 2 cultured individuals of this competition!:P

On 20/05/2017 at 6:21 AM, ahoyimzoe said:

Y'all tried 200 years ago, we'll give you that :P

Interesting fact: New Zealand was officially a colony of NSW back in the early 1840's, although only for a year or so. Also according to the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act, New Zealand is listed in the definitions as a state of Australia! Does this mean that next season I'm legally obligated to allow Kiwis into the competition? :hmm:

Thanks for lurking around this thread though, hope to see you around every now and then contributing to the conversation/banter.

• Like 3

On 20/05/2017 at 9:33 AM, cjshaitan said:

Lol gather as many lurkers as you can. Someone is going to have to scrape you off the ground after you tried so hard and still lose  this month 1f61c.png

It must be a painful experience for you when a visual novel requires you to push 10000 times. Even with a turbo control that still more effort then normal. :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

It must be a painful experience for you when a visual novel requires you to push 10000 times. Even with a turbo control that still more effort then normal. :)

I know right, I mean for fark sake, I had to turn on the PS3, turn on the controller, push circle at least 100 times choosing 1, 2 and 3 and now they want 10,000 clicks. To much .....

I also completed another backlog game this week. Hitman: Absolution.

I don't know why I waited so long to play this. If you haven't played it, suggest you do - fantastic game! The online trophies aren't even really online trophies - as long as at least 1 person on your friends list has played the game and created a contract you can do all the online trophies in about an hour EASILY!

The game play was great, story was awesome, trophies were fun and not overwhelming or grindy. 9/10 rating from me. Highly recommend it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cjshaitan said:

Congrats guys well done on the backlogs. I am an outside chance to finish one this month too but not really a major focus. Just closing in on 200 plats then will focus on passing Fisty. Pretty light month for me but should have the field covered again 

Your lucky I still care about Milestones or I would be doing another 10 quick plats right now.

My next month will be poor about to start a 150+ hour plat game which will be both my 250th plat and trophy 14,000.

• Like 1