The Great Australian Trophy Hunt Season 2 (Competition Completed)

I know a few of you have VR and just wanted to put out a recommendation for Far Point. I would recommend if you are going to get it to pay the extra and get the move gun, while it looks ridiculous when in Vr it looks and handles amazingly. The hit detection is also very high. Have only put in a coupe of hours so it may end up becoming repetitive but so far extremely fun and surprisingly smooth in first person free roam without stability controls up.

2 hours ago, AuzzieWingman said:

Yeah I have it. Still in box. I'm planning to scalp lol

Jks, but I need space to use it. Tried it a couple of days at launch but smashed by hands on various things and broke my chair. Ended up having to put it away until a better time.

Lol yep it does take a bit of room. I actually walked into the door really hard 2 weeks ago playing RE7 in VR and ended up with a big black bruise under my eye for 3 days. Was hilarious explaining it away at work. Since then I have only been sitting playing. I tell you it was one hell of a farken shock. 

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, MattyH16 said:

(14 x PLATINUM) (83 x GOLD) (114 x SILVER) (125 x BRONZE) Grand Total Of 336 Trophies Earned.

Congrats mate well done averaging a plat every 2 days ain't easy. Great to see the progress your making in all your goals. And excellent effort to move into 61st, knocking on the door of Top 50 now ?

• Like 1

So I am not going to lie, this was the best month I will probably ever have, didn't intend it to be that way but it was what it was. I didn't manage to finish a backlog game although I am very close. So what I have learned from this month is making friends with the right gaming people is way more important than anything else. They will help you, give you insight and in general make everything so much more fun. Play what you love but always play something else at the same time. And finally never lose sight of your goal - that's right Fisty only a few more months till I get you ?

So once all is said and done congrats to whoever wins the 1st Divison this month, I did but try but sometimes 31 plats in 31 days just can't overcome all 

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

So I am not going to lie, this was the best month I will probably ever have, didn't intend it to be that way but it was what it was. I didn't manage to finish a backlog game although I am very close. So what I have learned from this month is making friends with the right gaming people is way more important than anything else. They will help you, give you insight and in general make everything so much more fun. Play what you love but always play something else at the same time. And finally never lose sight of your goal - that's right Fisty only a few more months till I get you 1f61c.png

So once all is said and done congrats to whoever wins the 1st Divison this month, I did but try but sometimes 31 plats in 31 days just can't overcome all 

I had to push you so far, then you went crazy and did another 6-7 plats on top of it

• Like 3

On 27/05/2017 at 6:00 PM, fisty123 said:

Two backlog games done :D

On 27/05/2017 at 8:34 PM, adam1984123 said:

I also completed another backlog game this week. Hitman: Absolution.

Congratulations to you guys completing some backlog games, I will add those to your scores this round.

On 01/06/2017 at 2:06 PM, MattyH16 said:

I didn't end up doing Shadows Of The Damned. I traded my original copy years ago and picked up another copy last year with the intention of finishing it this year. Turns out there are 3 regions for that trophy list and I have a different one than the original. It's an awful game and I highly advise staying away from it.

Ugh don't tell me that, I have it in my backlog... Not that I'll ever get around to it anyway :P

Does anybody have Call of Duty Ghosts on PS4 and is interested in playing the DLC? It's on sale at the moment and it would be good to play with some of you guys instead of useless randoms! I'm happy to help with the base game extinction trophies as well if you need it.

Oh and I've started doing the score updates, I should have both divisions up over the weekend.

• Like 4

On 2017-6-1 at 1:36 PM, MattyH16 said:

I didn't end up doing Shadows Of The Damned. I traded my original copy years ago and picked up another copy last year with the intention of finishing it this year. Turns out there are 3 regions for that trophy list and I have a different one than the original. It's an awful game and I highly advise staying away from it.

I enjoyed the game a fair bit. The gameplay was pretty good and it was hilarious. Well for my sense of humour anyway :P. The only bad part was the 3 playthroughs but i still managed in a couple days.

EDIT: Thanks for mentioning this. I only just found out that i got into the top 50 fastest :D

Edited by Gibbo_0113
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, TheWayne-o said:

Does anybody have Call of Duty Ghosts on PS4 and is interested in playing the DLC? It's on sale at the moment and it would be good to play with some of you guys instead of useless randoms! I'm happy to help with the base game extinction trophies as well if you need it.

Been meaning to get on to that, been sitting in my backlog for a while, have to try and work out what my roster is doing to see about times that suit

On 02/06/2017 at 10:33 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Been meaning to get on to that, been sitting in my backlog for a while, have to try and work out what my roster is doing to see about times that suit

On 02/06/2017 at 11:00 PM, AuzzieWingman said:

Ghosts DLC? I think I can do that.

Thanks for the response guys, hopefully we can get one more and lock it in. I'll probably be looking to do it around August, is that okay with you? Just because I'll probably be playing Crash Bandicoot throughout the month of July :P

Edited by TheWayne-o

11 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

Completion:

1st = cjshaitan with +3.83%

2nd = MattyH16 with +2.16%

3rd = spazza136 with +1.51%

"Wow we're all doing a good job"

Rarity:

8th = MattyH16 with +0.36%

10th = spazza136 with +1.44%

11th = cjshaitan with +2.51%

"Oh yeah that make's more sense now"

? Horns out for my 666th post

Edited by spazza136
Satan
  • Like 4

Wow. I guess GTA V, Skylanders: Swap Force and the most recent DLC trophies for Minecraft pushed my rarity down enough to hold onto 2nd place overall. I was expecting to drop to 3rd or 4th since I earned a measly 26 trophies in May.

Good luck to everyone this month. Fingers crossed I can stay competitive with CJ.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheWayne-o said:

The strange thing is that your completion is still about 20% higher than the person with the lowest in the competition, I demand a re-count! :P

Division 2 May Results:

1st = adam1984123 with 322.5 points (25)

2nd = Drew-013 with 319.5 points (18)

3rd =  fang7744 with 195 points (15)

4th = TheWayne-o with 187.5 points (12)

5th = mekktor with 103.5 points  (10)

6th = Diagonis83 with 79.5 points (8)

7th = olimoo101 with 55.5 points (6)

8th = Z1MZUM with 52.5 points (4)

9th = Lightning_0608 with 34.5 points (2)

10th = feral611 with 10.5 points (1)

11th = IronMask75 with 0 points (0)

Backlog games completed in May:

adam1984123 finished Hitman Absolution for 9 points

Completion:

1st = adam1984123 with +1.97%

2nd = TheWayne-o with +1.74%

3rd = feral611 with +1.29%

4th = mekktor with +1.19%

5th = Drew-013 with -0.16%

6th = Z1MZUM with -0.23%

7th = olimoo101 with -0.43%

8th = Diagonis83 with -0.55%

9th = Lightning_0608 with -0.87%

10th = fang7744 with -6.24%

11th = IronMask75 with NA*

Rarity:

1st = adam1984123 with -1.29%

2nd = feral611 with -0.89%

3rd = TheWayne-o with -0.53%

4th = Z1MZUM with -0.39%

5th = mekktor with -0.33%

6th = fang7744 with -0.24%

7th = Lightning_0608 with -0.08%

8th = Diagonis83 with +0.04%

9th = olimoo101 with +0.08%

10th = Drew-013 with +0.63%

11th = IronMask75 with NA*

I have not counted IronMask75's stats as they have been inactive for 3 consecutive months.

Total domination.... ?

Just saying. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, adam1984123 said:

Total domination.... 1f60e.png

Just saying. 

Congrats Adam, very nice lead your opening up too. ?

2 hours ago, CrestfallenV said:

Wow. I guess GTA V, Skylanders: Swap Force and the most recent DLC trophies for Minecraft pushed my rarity down enough to hold onto 2nd place overall. I was expecting to drop to 3rd or 4th since I earned a measly 26 trophies in May.

Good luck to everyone this month. Fingers crossed I can stay competitive with CJ.

Well done man. How are you finding Swap Force. 

I think the next few months you will make a comeback. Hopefully I can hit another completion rate bonus in 3 months to break away again,

Also congrats @TheWayne-o, very nice to see you holding down second.

You can mark me down for competiting backlog game - Disney Infinity 1.0.   I think 2.0 is next up on the cards but we shall see 

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Well done man. How are you finding Swap Force. 

I think the next few months you will make a comeback. Hopefully I can hit another completion rate bonus in 3 months to break away again,

Swap Force was alright. I really wasn't feeling it to begin with, but I began to enjoy it more on Nightmare difficulty, Score Mode and Time Attack. It took me 2 weeks, 2 days to even finish it the first time around and only 3 days to play through every level 3 more times each and do the Team Survival and Bonus Missions.

You've certainly got the room to easily hit another 3-4% increase in completion rate. :lol:

• Like 1