Honor Upheld V2.0

TheYuriG

1 minute ago, jayboo1991 said:

@TheYuriG - I don't agree with this

You don't agree with what, that a bunch of recent achievers are CFW hackers? Yeah, they are, you can see they don't have any new friend additions on PSN when you friend them and look up through PS4, nor they joined any session recently. They just simply earned the Honor Upheld, but not Throwdown or earned both with a big gap between them to make it look "less" suspicious.

@TheYuriG - Hmm there might be a point.

Is the Japan Version still online and doable?

I'm thinking on getting this one as well .. would you mind, if I ask for your help? :)

Overall - I still hope, that there might be some people, who got a bit spirit to try it again now, since there seems to be still hope, even if they started later :)

Just now, jayboo1991 said:

Is the Japan Version still online and doable?

I'm thinking on getting this one as well .. would you mind, if I ask for your help? :)

Yeah, the japanese version works flawlessly. It's pretty sad that it doesn't share a list with the worldwide version as I wouldn't mind helping people with the WW list using that version.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

You don't agree with what, that a bunch of recent achievers are CFW hackers? Yeah, they are, you can see they don't have any new friend additions on PSN when you friend them and look up through PS4, nor they joined any session recently. They just simply earned the Honor Upheld, but not Throwdown or earned both with a big gap between them to make it look "less" suspicious.

Same thing with SMB. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, DSRage said:

Is there a maximum who can participate?

As far as I'm aware of the method, you'll have to replay some challenges for each individual booster, which can be huge as we currently have 30+ gamers in the session.

If you could help all this massive amount would be incredible, but can be super annoying to you.

I'm definitely giving a $10 card whenever I get Honor Upheld myself.

28 minutes ago, DSRage said:

Is there a maximum who can participate?

There is no hard cap on the maximum of players, but the more people there are, the longer you will be doing this. It's pretty much up to you to decide how long you gonna bear this grind for. 

Has the group decided what will be the map to be played? Better choosing one and sticking with that the entire time.

When the group is finished, let me know so I can cap the recent achievers and post it on the OP with the other groups. Good luck everyone.

22 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

As far as I'm aware of the method, you'll have to replay some challenges for each individual booster, which can be huge as we currently have 30+ gamers in the session.

If you could help all this massive amount would be incredible, but can be super annoying to you.

same, I'm definitely considering giving @DSRage $1O as well.
I mean, this has to be the most infamous trophy ever.

You'll be doing us a huge service. 

50 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

There is no hard cap on the maximum of players, but the more people there are, the longer you will be doing this. It's pretty much up to you to decide how long you gonna bear this grind for. 

Has the group decided what will be the map to be played? Better choosing one and sticking with that the entire time.

When the group is finished, let me know so I can cap the recent achievers and post it on the OP with the other groups. Good luck everyone.

Personally if I had to pick one map, it would be be Cloud Rush or Hot Air Hero, I've seen @DSRageDSRAGE'S scores and they're high but not unbeatable. I know what the maximum scores are for these two levels.

@DSRage let me know if you can help all of us or even just a few and what's a good time.

@Magicloud-MB You make a good point.

I think Rolling Pastures would be best.

@DSRage's score is 25500, the highest is 33000 so shouldn't be hard to beat if you're good.

DSRage's score on Rolling Horror is 33050, highest is 51100 but this level is harder than Pastures.

DSRage's score on Rotten Rumble is 39050, highest is 51700 (but I personally find this level tricky)

DSRage's score in Shack Shover is 39250, highest is 42000, I think this will be hard, my own high score is 40000.

DSRage's score in Botz Invasion is 33030 (gold), highest is 42670 but l also find this level hard to get gold on, my highest is 29350.

But I'm just waiting to see if DSRage is okay with all of this first before deciding anything.

Edited by Jekainden

14 minutes ago, Jekainden said:

I think Rolling Pastures would be best.

DSRage's score is 25500, the highest is 33000 so shouldn't be hard to beat if you're good.

So everyone would need to prep a score slightly higher than SP, right? So a Rolling Pastures score just over 25500?

What do I actually have to do to help people get the trophy? Does it require being online at the same time? 

I'm available most evenings after 9EST depending on when the baby sleeps, and Mondays 2pm-6pm, but that's my personal time for the week. 

Whatever work for you guys is good, just give me enough notice and I'll let you know if that works!

1 hour ago, DSRage said:

What do I actually have to do to help people get the trophy? Does it require being online at the same time? 

I'm available most evenings after 9EST depending on when the baby sleeps, and Mondays 2pm-6pm, but that's my personal time for the week. 

Whatever work for you guys is good, just give me enough notice and I'll let you know if that works!

Basically it's a matter of coordinating everyone to get on at the same time.
Once you get online with the game, that's it. you'll be erased from the servers after.

So let's agree on a time, accept them friend requests and everyone be ready.
Once we start, that's it.
A single shot at it.

Edited by Axirilius
*on

3 hours ago, DSRage said:

Would 17th December Monday 2pm EST or 17th December Monday 9:30pm EST be okay?

I'll have to check with others though.

Thanks so much.

Edited by Jekainden

On 4-12-2018 at 1:22 PM, EdinhoN said:

Congrats on the trophy bro. How did it work out for you?

4 minutes ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

Congrats on the trophy bro. How did it work out for you?

I got it last night in a smaller group where the Suitable Player hadn't met the original conditions. He had played in 2012, then 2017 and then earlier this year.

We're looking for that anomaly because it might change what we know about SPs. If he showed at the leaderboards under those conditions, it means there are many SPs which might have been overlooked by us over those years.