3rd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan 4th (This time with prizes!)

13 minutes ago, azlanslayer said:

Round 2 has begun, I assume? and oh my, what an interesting team name xD

Round 1 starts in about ten minutes. Round 2 isn't for a while.

30 minutes ago, Whyfire said:

I would like to use my individual boost for the upcoming round...

13 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I meant in the previous specials and the likes, as I'm curious what numbers are expected.

If Whyfire is going to use the individual boost, I would like to as well.

You've been updated.

Each special is completely different from the last, making it kind of odd to compare them to each other. Just know that my team has won every year. B)

Just now, Rach said:

D'awww that's so cute ^_^

As there's less than 5 minutes left before the next round, I guess it's a good time to say that I'd like to use my individual boost 

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS! BRO! WE'RE USING YOUR BOOST! UNLEASH YOUR FURY!

....My brother just called me out for talking too much trash.

Round 1 will begin within the next minute. Good luck everyone!

Just out of curiosity, in the event that you and your brother are beaten, who gets the $20 PSN cards? Just Zach and Rach or everyone who makes it to the next round? It'd be a lot less exciting if the only prize got handed out in the first round.

And please do not answer with some bullshit like "but we won't lose." I want to know what happens if you do lose, however unlikely you think it may be.

Edited by Walt the Dog

29 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

Just out of curiosity, in the event that you and your brother are beaten, who gets the $20 PSN cards? Just Zach and Rach or everyone who makes it to the next round? It'd be a lot less exciting if the only prize got handed out in the first round.

And please do not answer with some bullshit like "but we won't lose." I want to know what happens if you do lose, however unlikely you think it may be.

You misunderstand. The winners of the entire tournament will get the prize. If Zach and Rach lose after going all out on us, then they don't really deserve the prize.

When I say beating us, I mean that the prize will be given out as long as we don't win the entire tournament.

1 hour ago, azlanslayer said:

I have a question to clarify. I have plat'd √LETTER-方根書簡- for vita, but that was done before the competition period. Will the trophies count if I go ahead and plat the PS4 version of √LETTER-方根書簡-?

Yes, those trophies will count.

10 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

I'd like to confirm if stacking a game within the competition (i.e., playing one version of Root Letter this round and then playing another in the next round) doesn't count for points beyond the first version of the game.

Once you play one version of a game, playing another version of a game (whether different region or system) will not get you any points.

43 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

Once you play one version of a game, playing another version of a game (whether different region or system) will not get you any points.

That only applies to games you have platted during the contest right? 

EDIT: NVM. I see you already said that is fine.

Edited by skateak

10 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I'm probably going to be disappointed by my score as I have no idea how this is supposed to go, but I look forward to seeing how it all falls.

Your score is a lot higher than mine at least. This is my first time trying out a tournament, so I'm curious to see how this all plays out.