3rd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan 4th (This time with prizes!)

Question: Does the game have to be on the account for it to count once the event starts or does it have to be a brand new game not on your trophy list? Plus the game can't be less than 4hrs n 30 mins or no less than 6 hrs. I read the rules but couldn't find the answer to my questions. Thanks for hosting the event.

You can start new games and/or continue old ones. Either is fine. Games can't be less than 4 hours and 30 minutes.

I'm with MrUnknown625

Team Name: What's in a Name Anyway?

Another dangerous duo from the team league is here. You're sure going to be tough to beat!

My partner is shadowhood1111

Team name: RemixAngels

I'm glad to see you found another partner. Good luck!

Well, it's just for fun.  ^_^

Dio-sama, add me and my buddy, Undead Wolf

OUR TEAM NAME: "All Your Waifus Are Belong To Us"

OUR BANNER:

58308aaf1a9ae857050283.gif

OUR THEME SONG:

I think we've found our winner for best team name (and banner/theme song since no one else has one).

They have my vote as well.

Also as long as we are on meme theme songs I'd like to personally submit this as ours

Edited by PhantomOfThorns
  • Like 3

I would like to join too. I looked at the bench and sent adam1984123 a PM to see if he wanted to team up, simply because of that Surgeon Simulator plat, haha. I will repost if I hear back from him in a reasonable amount of time.

Sounds like a good reason. Since you already have a partner in mind, I don't see the point in adding you to the bench. Let me know what happens.

• Like 1