3rd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan 4th (This time with prizes!)

Could I get some clarification on a ruling Jem. 

Is it allowed to play the same game with a different region list in the next fixture (obviously no auto popping). I understand it is not allowed in a fixture but wouldn't the rule reset at the start of the next round. I believe this is how it works in the Trophy Hunters League (although if I am wrong I apologize) 

5 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Could I get some clarification on a ruling Jem. 

Is it allowed to play the same game with a different region list in the next fixture (obviously no auto popping). I understand it is not allowed in a fixture but wouldn't the rule reset at the start of the next round. I believe this is how it works in the Trophy Hunters League (although if I am wrong I apologize) 

I'm just treating the rounds like fixtures, so no, you cannot play the same game with a different region. Sorry.

56 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

I'm just treating the rounds like fixtures, so no, you cannot play the same game with a different region. Sorry.

Booo ?

48 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

Nice work jem and well played all. 

Next round will be the toughest... New Year's Eve and the Australian time zone isn't going to help my cause lol. 

Might have to dig deeper into the "cupboard of shame". :lol:

I haven't even opened the door yet .........

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jem12345 said:

@Rach Thank you for taunting my brother earlier. He was so annoyed that our opponents were underestimating him that he got more trophies than I ever could have hoped for. Never before have I seen him so motivated in a trophy league. Good game.

Definitely some great scores and respect to your brother for pulling off such a high score.  Hope he hasn't peaked too early though - you've got to keep the pressure on now so that you don't lose your unbeaten streak ;)

• Like 2

GG to everyone who has to leave us so early, you will be missed -_- . There were some really close scores there and you all fought valiantly, but alas there can only be one winning team (let's hope it's not jem and his brother :rolleyes: ).

(And just for the record we're following basic trophy league rules, so games with a 50th completion time under 4 hours 30 minutes won't be counted right? Or did I get that wrong :hmm: )

5 hours ago, Rach said:

Definitely some great scores and respect to your brother for pulling off such a high score.  Hope he hasn't peaked too early though - you've got to keep the pressure on now so that you don't lose your unbeaten streak ;)

It was amazing. I actually had to stop my brother from getting more trophies, saying he was going overkill. He was convinced that you stopped syncing about halfway through and that we were going to get bombed. I'm glad he saved enough so that I still don't have to do anything tonight.

5 hours ago, FFHannibal said:

GG to everyone who has to leave us so early, you will be missed -_- . There were some really close scores there and you all fought valiantly, but alas there can only be one winning team (let's hope it's not jem and his brother :rolleyes: ).

(And just for the record we're following basic trophy league rules, so games with a 50th completion time under 4 hours 30 minutes won't be counted right? Or did I get that wrong :hmm: )

The 4.5 hour rule still applies. I didn't find any games that were under 4.5 hours this round (sorry if I missed one), but I found a lot games that were just over that. Very sneaky guys!

3 hours ago, skateak said:

I would like to use my boost on round 2. That is on Friday right?

54 minutes ago, hibpshman said:

Sxyrxy22 would like to use individual boost for next round

You've been updated. To check when Round 2 is starting, look at the Countdown at the bottom of the first post.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jem12345 said:

The 4.5 hour rule still applies. I didn't find any games that were under 4.5 hours this round (sorry if I missed one), but I found a lot games that were just over that. Very sneaky guys!

No problem I don't think you missed any. I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss the opportunity to add some quick easy trophies. And I admit I did one with a time of 4 hours and about 50 minutes, but I swear I didn't go looking for it ;)

Just now, FFHannibal said:

No problem I don't think you missed any. I just wanted to be sure I didn't miss the opportunity to add some quick easy trophies. And I admit I did one with a time of 4 hours and about 50 minutes, but I swear I didn't go looking for it ;)

Yeah, I saw that. Well, that's one less game to worry about tonight. :)

• Like 1

As expected, we were no match for the What's in a Name Anyway? boys. :P Congrats to them and good luck to everyone else who remains. I hope somebody takes down jem and his brother. Put an end to their reign of terror! :giggle:

I leave you with the song of my people. Never forget the name All Your Waifus Are Belong to Us! We shall return one day... maybe. :P

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I hope somebody takes down jem and his brother. Put an end to their reign of terror! :giggle:

10 hours ago, FFHannibal said:

There were some really close scores there and you all fought valiantly, but alas there can only be one winning team (let's hope it's not jem and his brother :rolleyes: ).

I sense some hostility here. :giggle: