3rd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan 4th (This time with prizes!)

You can take me off the bench because I have found a partner  :D.

Team Name:TBD

Kent10201

redcar200

I'll come back later with our team name. 

I personally think TBD is an excellent team name, but feel free to change it later.

Bench me coach 

Aye-aye!

I've had multiple people ask me about Rule #2, so let me make it clear. If a game wouldn't count in the Trophy Hunters League, it won't count in this event. That means no games with a 50th competition time of under 4.5 hours, no stacking games, no Sound Shapes, etc.

oooooooh more team competitions? let me just confirm my teammate and then we'll sign up. The dynamic duo cannot be stopped!

You read our team name wrong. The team that can't be beat is obviously The (Self-Proclaimed) Trophy Elite!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to (once again) resign from one of your events Jem :(. I'm not going to have as much time to play as I thought over the holiday season and I don't want to drag my partner down. My plan was to use a combination of three to five hour games and Sound Shapes but because of the Trophy Hunters League rules I won't be able to do that. I've talked to Redcar and he said that he would still like to participate in the event but would rather find his own partner than go on the bench.

I really want to join one of the leagues (for real  :P) but I just don't have the time to commit to it  :(. I still look forward to watching the event play out and I hope that Redcar can pull off a win  :).

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to (once again) resign from one of your events Jem :(. I'm not going to have as much time to play as I thought over the holiday season and I don't want to drag my partner down. My plan was to use a combination of three to five hour games and Sound Shapes but because of the Trophy Hunters League rules I won't be able to do that. I've talked to Redcar and he said that he would still like to participate in the event but would rather find his own partner than go on the bench.

I really want to join one of the leagues (for real  :P) but I just don't have the time to commit to it  :(. I still look forward to watching the event play out and I hope that Redcar can pull off a win  :).

I understand. Just do what I do and slowly build up a massive backlog over the course of a year, only to go though most of it in a few seasons of a trophy league or two. Then rinse and repeat.

Question: Does the game have to be on the account for it to count once the event starts or does it have to be a brand new game not on your trophy list? Plus the game can't be less than 4hrs n 30 mins or no less than 6 hrs. I read the rules but couldn't find the answer to my questions. Thanks for hosting the event.