3rd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan 4th (This time with prizes!)

You've been added!

Now we just need blade and TKKOT here so that I can beat all of my main rivals from the team league.

But not me? lol damn no respect.

With that being said I won't be joining. Don't really have a partner (maybe PPM will want to team up xD ) and want some time away from competitions anyways before getting back into things in January. Love the format though and it should be a fun follow.

• Like 1

But not me? lol damn no respect.

With that being said I won't be joining. Don't really have a partner (maybe PPM will want to team up xD ) and want some time away from competitions anyways before getting back into things in January. Love the format though and it should be a fun follow.

I'm sorry. For some reason, I thought you were signed up already. Yes, you're my rival too, and that's understandable.

Such confidence, you might have me but are you sure you can beat me team mate

Maybe I can't, but *grabs my brother from across the room* WE CAN!

• Like 1

I see...

Also we would like to change our name to Welcome to the Darkside

Your name has been changed.

I have a lot of those, could I trade them in for some of the platinum you speak of

Sorry, but true trophy hunters earn trophies, not trade them.

• Like 1

You've been added!

Now we just need blade and TKKOT here so that I can beat all of my main rivals from the team league.

Just going to say, I'm not going to join because I'll have to play in someone else's house where I might only have 1 PS3, a Vita, and very slow internet, and having to carry around a bunch of games around is not fun.

Just going to say, I'm not going to join because I'll have to play in someone else's house where I might only have 1 PS3, a Vita, and very slow internet, and having to carry around a bunch of games around is not fun.

I understand. Maybe next year.

There are less than two weeks before the Holiday Special! I have decided that in the event where we don't have a full bracket, the Holiday Special will still last the whole period (which just means there should be no eliminations the first day). More details to come as the event comes closer.

3 hours ago, jem12345 said:

There are less than two weeks before the Holiday Special! I have decided that in the event where we don't have a full bracket, the Holiday Special will still last the whole period (which just means there should be no eliminations the first day). More details to come as the event comes closer.

Fingers crossed we can fill it out and get a full bracket!

• Like 1

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We're less than 24 hours away from the Holiday Special, so I want to go over a few things:

First,

4 hours ago, azlanslayer said:

Anyone wants me to join in their team? I'm interested in joining this event! ^_^

Great! For now, I'll add you to the bench. Since there are an odd number of participants right now, there is a chance you may not have a teammate. If that happens, I'll still let you participate, but you will just have two x2 boosts instead of one. Hopefully, someone else will join in the next few hours.

As for the rest of the people on the bench, unless you form teams yourselves, I'll put you on teams in the order that you joined as soon as the Holiday Special starts.

Now, with azlanslayer, we have 15 (sort of) teams. Tomorrow was originally meant to be a preliminary day where the top 16 teams would advance to the actual tournament, but since we don't have 16 teams, no one will get eliminated the first day!

Don't get too relaxed though. Each team's performance tomorrow will determine the brackets for the remainder of the tournament. If your score is too low, you can very well end up facing a pretty tough team almost immediately. Also, with one extra spot, the team with the highest score tomorrow will earn a first-round by in the tournament.

Lastly, remember that each team can use their boosts during any point in the tournament. The only condition is that you declare your boost before the day starts. That means if you want to use a boost during the preliminaries, you must post so here before the start of the Holiday Special!

Good luck everyone! I have a feeling that this will be the most intense Holiday Special yet!

• Like 2