3rd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan 4th (This time with prizes!)

Congrats to Whats in a name anyways for advancing to the next round. I'll be hoping u win so I could say I lost to the team who won the event. I knew it be a tough round, I just wish I had more time. Thanks to Jem for hosting the event n to my partner shadowhood.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jem12345 said:

I have a bad habit of underestimating my opponents. Consider yourselves lucky I decided to go easy on you this time. I hope to have an epic rematch someday!

I felt kinda bad yesterday, right after I synced, especially because you saved up so many trophies, but then I remembered your brother's trashtalking and some of it went away. One of the other reasons was because I knew I wouldn't be able to get as much time to game the next round, because I've been slacking a bit on my projects and as I predicted today one of my 'co-workers' was wondering were I've been, so I kinda have to get back to that :unsure:. But, us winning the round while you had so much still planned (and I'm sorry I keep bringing that up) also kinda means I'll probably be multitasking like hell tomorrow and try to put up at least some fight (it'd be a very bland semi-finals otherwise), it'd be a dishonor not to.

16 hours ago, Andrea said:

Great job Hannibal and Prinny, I figured jem and brother would make it a hell of a lot farther than the second round and never would've guessed you'd be the team to knock them out. I love an underdog so I know who I will be rooting for in the coming rounds :) GL and keep surprising people!

I think the exact reason we managed to beat jem and his brother is just that, being the underdog. I admit I've never scored as many trophies as I did yesterday (and in the previous round), and even then without the multiplier the score is practically pathetic. Like I said above, I'll try to score above 'my' average, but I doubt we'll survive. Thanks for the support though :)

17 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

@FFHannibal I would like to thank you for putting up with my abysmal performance thus far and carrying us to the final 4, prinnies aren't heavy creatures but i'm sure this still has put a strain on your back dood :P

@jem12345 I'd like to use my individual boost for the next round. I highly doubt it will make much difference as I know I probably won't subject myself to the games that would be needed to win but I'm a proud member of the Aspiring Ferrets, a team name with a long storied tradition of excellence and furriness. You can't aspire to be a ferret without going down  swinging.....or scratching....I think ferrets scratch... doods

I'm honestly surprised we made it out of that round, maybe we just got lucky though I mean it was suppose to be suuuch an easy win for the bros afterall doods

:awesome:

You're not heavy at all and if you look at it a certain way, your score made the difference ;)

7 minutes ago, FFHannibal said:

I felt kinda bad yesterday, right after I synced, especially because you saved up so many trophies, but then I remembered your brother's trashtalking and some of it went away. One of the other reasons was because I knew I wouldn't be able to get as much time to game the next round, because I've been slacking a bit on my projects and as I predicted today one of my 'co-workers' was wondering were I've been, so I kinda have to get back to that :unsure:. But, us winning the round while you had so much still planned (and I'm sorry I keep bringing that up) also kinda means I'll probably be multitasking like hell tomorrow and try to put up at least some fight (it'd be a very bland semi-finals otherwise), it'd be a dishonor not to.

Don't feel bad. Blindsiding us was the only way to win in your situation. I understand.

Depending on how much time you and Prinny have, you can easily get a score of over 250 points if you really wanted to. I'd say more, but I don't want to reveal any potential strategies.

• Like 1

Congrats Hibpshman and SxyRxy22, very impressive performance in the semi finals, it a close one but you got us by a few. I didn't anticipate you getting quite that high so very well played. I went in prepared to gamble on a certain number as I wanted to carry everything possible into the final. So I am happy and to be honest a little relieved. I can imagine a score of 1200pts with boosts will probably be around the number and even with everything we could throw I don't think we would have made it. I look forward to watching the final and hope you can take down the trophy beasts that are MrUnknown and Walt.

Thanks to my partner Epic for doing a great job and to Jem for running another fun and fantastic competition. To the finalist best of luck look forward to following it all.

• Like 3

The Semifinals Scores are in!

Fear and Ignorance 215 VS Welcome to the Darkside 206

The Aspiring Ferrets 111 VS What's in a Name Anyway? 202

After several major upsets throughout the past few days, we are finally down to our final two teams!

In the left corner, we have Fear and Ignorance, who have taken out some big names this tournament including the top team of the preliminaries.

In the right corner, we have What's in a Name Anyway?, who narrowly avoided certain destruction in the Semifinals and have easily crushed every opponent thus far.

The finals start in just under 19 hours. Who will win?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrUnknown625 said:

Our team will be using up all 3 of our shiny objects.... tempted to keep one for bragging rights.....but I don't want Walt the Dog turning into Walt the Hellhound (not towards me at least)

All three boosts, not strong enough to take them out without the boost ? ?

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Good luck to all the finalists some of you will need it. Seriously all three boosts, talk about overkill.

Just remember who made the prize possible ;). Jem, I'm talking about Jem. Thanks for hosting this tournament and for the generous prize (I'm sure the winners will appreciate it, but God knows they don't need more games to beat us), I've had a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the next event. (I hope I'm still allowed to join :P )

Edited by FFHannibal
  • Like 3