3rd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan 4th (This time with prizes!)

29 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Knowing how sneaky some of the competitors are I will not be surprised if we see some deliberate tanking tomorrow

Well, people can do that, but remember that people can still join during the first day of the event. It would be hilarious for a team to deliberately score zero points, only for us to get to 17 teams right at the end of the day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Well, people can do that, but remember that people can still join during the first day of the event. It would be hilarious for a team to deliberately score zero points, only for us to get to 17 teams right at the end of the day.

Mmm perhaps my second and third account should team up and join

• Like 1

The 3rd Annual Holiday Special has begun! Like I've said multiple times, people can still join up until the end of the preliminaries, but for the sake of competing, I've formed the bench into four teams based on the order everyone joined. Your team names are courtesy of namegenerator.biz, but feel free to change them.

If anyone does want to join within the next 24 hours, know that you will be competing from the second you sign up. That being said, please sign up with a teammate so that you're not just a one-person team. For the sake of fairness, only the trophies you earn after you sign up will count towards the event.

That's it for now. Good luck everyone!

Edited by jem12345
  • Like 3

58 minutes ago, jem12345 said:

The 3rd Annual Holiday Special has begun! Like I've said multiple times, people can still join up until the end of the preliminaries, but for the sake of competing, I've formed the bench into four teams based on the order everyone joined. Your team names are courtesy of namegenerator.biz, but feel free to change them.

If anyone does want to join within the next 24 hours, know that you will be competing from the second you sign up. That being said, please sign up with a teammate so that you're not just a one-person team. For the sake of fairness, only the trophies you earn after you sign up will count towards the event.

19 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

The " Aspiring Ferrets " that is a pretty cool name 

Thank God it's my team name. It's the only decent name that came out of that generator. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jem12345 said:

Damnit, I wasn't online during Christmas and just saw this. 

I'd like to sign up with Kochiya Shana as team Too Busy Watching Anime.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Damnit, I wasn't online during Christmas and just saw this. 

I'd like to sign up with Kochiya Shana as team Too Busy Watching Anime.

This thread has been up for over a month, but okay. Glad to have you here!

Since you joined after the starting time, any trophies you have gotten during the past three hours won't count. Sorry, but it's only fair.

With this, we now have a full bracket! There are no passes now, so everyone is competing the second day, no matter the score!

• Like 1

Just now, jem12345 said:

This thread has been up for over a month, but okay. Glad to have you here!

Since you joined after the starting time, any trophies you have gotten during the past three hours won't count. Sorry, but it's only fair.

With this, we now have a full bracket! There are no passes now, so everyone is competing the second day, no matter the score!

We couldn't come up with a good name -_-.

Sure, that's ok.

39 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

I feel like I'm not gonna do so well for this one. Between an illness that I've had for nearly two weeks now and the Winter Backlog Challenge, I'm not sure if I'm in the mood for this. ._.

Sorry to hear that. There are no eliminations the first day, so you can just rest up for now and will hopefully feel a little better later.

I've only earned one bronze trophy today so far. That's what you get when you play a JRPG with an UR platinum I guess. :P

I'm gonna get a bit of sleep now, but I'll be starting a new game when I wake up, so the trophies should be a lot more frequent then. Even if there are no eliminations in the first round, I still don't wanna let the team down, ya know? :giggle: