Battle Hardned trophy glitched?

Well... This is the same company that completely ignored Darksiders II "pay it forward" trophy and kept on giving automated responses saying "we're working on it." HAH! I'm supposed to believe they were working on it sine Feb 11,2016.

Now with this. I'm sorry to disappoint you all but I had a feeling they don't give a rat's behind and will not patch this glitch. I mean they were too "busy" receiving the remastered money so they don't care about your satisfaction anymore and patching dark siders 2. This may be one of the worst companies in my eyes.

Well... This is the same company that completely ignored Darksiders II "pay it forward" trophy and kept on giving automated responses saying "we're working on it." HAH! I'm supposed to believe they were working on it sine Feb 11,2016.

Now with this. I'm sorry to disappoint you all but I had a feeling they don't give a rat's behind and will not patch this glitch. I mean they were too "busy" receiving the remastered money so they don't care about your satisfaction anymore and patching dark siders 2. This may be one of the worst companies in my eyes.

I guess I won't be picking this up, and I was looking forward to it But nevermind, I can't handle them not patching the glitch. Plus I know games aren't about trophies but if I can't platinum this one like I already did on PS3 then I'm not even going to bother.... shame....

Edited by tonesdad0408

Been tweeting to THQ Nordic. Recieved this just now. I would suggest if you're on Twitter keep the pressure on.

I did add a picture of my tweet but it didn't post. My tweet read

"@THQNordic So, how's The Darksiders Warmastered Patch to fix the Battle Hardened Trophy going"?

To which they replied

"Pretty good actually. Update coming soon"

As I said, keep the pressure on. @THQNordic on twitter.

• Like 1

Been tweeting to THQ Nordic. Recieved this just now. I would suggest if you're on Twitter keep the pressure on.

I did add a picture of my tweet but it didn't post. My tweet read

"@THQNordic So, how's The Darksiders Warmastered Patch to fix the Battle Hardened Trophy going"?

To which they replied

"Pretty good actually. Update coming soon"

As I said, keep the pressure on. @THQNordic on twitter.

Havent bought the game yet but ill send them a tweet to keep pressure on them =P

No, they said they don't have the code for Darksider 2 servers, so they can't fix it. They managed to keep the servers running for a certain period of time and even fixed them once or twice, but eventually, with no code to work with, they had to give up.

As for this problem, it's all their fault for not testing the game.

No, they said they don't have the code for Darksider 2 servers, so they can't fix it. They managed to keep the servers running for a certain period of time and even fixed them once or twice, but eventually, with no code to work with, they had to give up.

As for this problem, it's all their fault for not testing the game.

Sorry what do you mean by code? Also couldn't they just patch it so the trophy auto-pops just like saints row did. It's not like the trophy requires effort.

I had to max out both. My Scythe was at level 3. Maxed it out, no trophy. Made my way back to Vulgrum, switched to the Harvester which was at level 2, maxed it out back at the spider room. Battle Hardened and the Platinum popped.

Makes no sense to me even after this patch. Every time I change from the Scythe to the Harvester or go back, those weapons resets to NO experience... :( How can we upgrade both Scythes if the game does not keep save of there experience??????? Am I a minority right now that as this sort of glitch that is doing this????????

I'll explain how the trophy worked for me. When I became aware of the problem I used five save slots and backed it up to the cloud. When I reached the spider room my weapons where at the following levels.

Chaoseater: Level 4 through normal play.

Scythe: Level 2 but switched to The Harvester.

The Harvester: Level Two through normal play.

Tremor Gauntlet: No Level.

I grinded out The Harvester to Level 3 and switched to the Tremor Gauntlet and maxed it out to 4. Went back to Vulgrum and bought every upgrade. Saved again in the slots and backed up to the cloud. I then collected everything in the game and forged The Armageddon Blade. At this point I had every collectible and every upgrade except for the maximum levels on the Scythe and The Harvester. Saved again and backed up. Finished the main game and waited for the patch. Installed the patch yesterday and switched to the Scythe. Went to the Spider room, grinded out the Scythe to level 4. Went back to Vulgrum and switched to The Harvester which was now at Level 2 for some reason. Back to Spider Room. Grinded out The Harvester to Level 4. The Battle Hardened trophy popped and the The Platinum popped. That's how I got it. For some gamers it was retroactive meaning it both trophies popped as soon as they launched the game.

Edited by obicolkenobi

• 4 years later...

I had the same problem and this is how it worked for me. 

I leveled up everything and only the Armageddon Blade was remaining for the trophy. 

Bought all the moves and due to my paranoia I kept buying the normal scythe for 0 souls and returning to the harvester that I leveled so the game would "check" that I got everything. 

Got the Armageddon Blade and nothing. Reloaded a save and then nothing again. Then I noticed that my harvester scythe went back to level 1. So I reloaded a save when I was sure it was level 4 and apparently buying the normal scythe and then buying the harvester again reseted the harvester back to level 1. Like I just bough new all over again. 

So I continued on my save with a level 4 harvester and didn't buy the normal scythe for 0 due to my paranoia and "game checking". And the the trophy popped the moment I got the Armageddon Blade. 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...