Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

1 hour ago, Crimson Idol said:

That's totally fine. And I don't want to test it. I can't return it to the vendor if it's used.

pretty sure you can always sell used armor back to the vendor. just don't expect to get the same amount of gold that you paid for it in return.

• Like 1

My copy of AirshipQ has finally arrived! The characters look so cute, I couldn't resist! I'd like to add it to my list (although I have no idea how long it will take me to make it ready to pop, just like Fate/Extella).

• Like 1

Wow, I can finally get some updates in. 

• Persona 4 Golden is now ready to pop
  • Pumped BMX + is now ready to pop
  • You can add Color Guardians and Day of the Tentacle Remastered to my Western Birthday section.
  • You can add Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~Amnesia: Memories and Titan Souls to my Probably section.

Since I'm running low on memory, I might not be able to do the two Otome games and I don't think there are any good trophies to keep for last in Titan Souls, so I'm not entirely sure If I'm gonna be able to prepare the plat of these games for the 22nd. I guess if I use my mighty PS+ cloud save feature, I can get some of the games that are ready to pop off my system, but really don't like the idea of anything going wrong, so I'm pretty unsure about that. 

Finishing Persona 4 in time to make it count towards my own backlog event was pretty tiring. I'm glad that I've got my main game ready for the anniversary though.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cisele80 said:

pretty sure you can always sell used armor back to the vendor. just don't expect to get the same amount of gold that you paid for it in return.

If it remains armor. But I'm afraid Dragon would cause a transformation into piece of junk and that only gives 1G. :/

10 hours ago, Polydeuces said:

I would like to add Girls und Panzer: Tank you very much! a.k.a ガールズ&パンツァー 戦車道、極めます!to my list. Tank you.

Oh my gawd dat pun is horrible. (<-- intended)

Added it to your list.

9 hours ago, Myu said:

My copy of AirshipQ has finally arrived! The characters look so cute, I couldn't resist! I'd like to add it to my list (although I have no idea how long it will take me to make it ready to pop, just like Fate/Extella).

It's understandable that you couldn't resist. Added it to your list and good luck with it.

6 hours ago, xFalionx said:

Wow, I can finally get some updates in. 

• Persona 4 Golden is now ready to pop
  • Pumped BMX + is now ready to pop
  • You can add Color Guardians and Day of the Tentacle Remastered to my Western Birthday section.
  • You can add Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~Amnesia: Memories and Titan Souls to my Probably section.

Since I'm running low on memory, I might not be able to do the two Otome games and I don't think there are any good trophies to keep for last in Titan Souls, so I'm not entirely sure If I'm gonna be able to prepare the plat of these games for the 22nd. I guess if I use my mighty PS+ cloud save feature, I can get some of the games that are ready to pop off my system, but really don't like the idea of anything going wrong, so I'm pretty unsure about that. 

Finishing Persona 4 in time to make it count towards my own backlog event was pretty tiring. I'm glad that I've got my main game ready for the anniversary though.

Congrats on the progress. And that's quite a bunch of games you want to add. :o

Honestly I don't know which trophy is best to save for last in Code: Realize (maybe you could forcefully ignore one True Ending) but the Secrets Revealed-trophy in Amnesia could be a good choice. Just leave one of the still images out. Although it could also be a quite troublesome trophy if the RNG decides against.

And I'm glad that I don't have those problems regarding space on my Vita. Back in 2013 or 2014 I decided to purchase a 64GB-card and I'm still fine with it. And if I decide to remove the games from the VIta I use the CMA to copy the things on my computer.

• Like 1

I haven't had a chance to update my trophy list since last month (no internet at home for the time being) but right now I'm about to get the last trophy I need for the platinum trophy for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (should be my 8th platinum overall on my whole trophy list once I can update my Vita and PS4 lists c: ) so as long as I can get my Vita connected to the internet on the right day then I'm good to go.

I'm also currently in the middle of Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland so I might try to get that one close to finished over the next few weeks.

And maybe if I get it finished fast enough on my second playthrough then I'll count Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom as well since those are the 3 games for Vita that I'm currently the closest to getting the platinum trophies for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats on the progress. And that's quite a bunch of games you want to add. :o

Honestly I don't know which trophy is best to save for last in Code: Realize (maybe you could forcefully ignore one True Ending) but the Secrets Revealed-trophy in Amnesia could be a good choice. Just leave one of the still images out. Although it could also be a quite troublesome trophy if the RNG decides against.

And I'm glad that I don't have those problems regarding space on my Vita. Back in 2013 or 2014 I decided to purchase a 64GB-card and I'm still fine with it. And if I decide to remove the games from the VIta I use the CMA to copy the things on my computer.

Thanks, yeah, some of these games on probably are more like a maybe, but I really want to have 5 plats ready for the 5th anniversary and the games seemed rather short.

Thanks for those suggestions, though I'm more worried about the last trophy for Titan Souls, should I even manage to complete it, it's a pretty hard game.

That 64GB memory card literally costs more than I payed for my Vita. :o I'm stuck with my 8GB card which basically has room for 2-3 large games, of which ~3GB are already taken up by Hatsune Miku Project Diva f for YaoiGod's event.

Yeah, I usually do that too, might be better than just saving the saves through PS+...

3 hours ago, MACZ2021 said:

I haven't had a chance to update my trophy list since last month (no internet at home for the time being) but right now I'm about to get the last trophy I need for the platinum trophy for Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (should be my 8th platinum overall on my whole trophy list once I can update my Vita and PS4 lists c: ) so as long as I can get my Vita connected to the internet on the right day then I'm good to go.

I'm also currently in the middle of Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland so I might try to get that one close to finished over the next few weeks.

And maybe if I get it finished fast enough on my second playthrough then I'll count Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom as well since those are the 3 games for Vita that I'm currently the closest to getting the platinum trophies for.

Welcome to the event. I added your list to the OP. I hope you will have no problems with the internet on that day. It's annoying when you have to rely on it and it's not working at that time.

BTW: I like the fact that you chose Re;Birth 1. Now someone has to choose Re;Birth 3 and every Nep-game would be in the list (with the exception of Producing Perfection but let's just say that PP doesn't exist :ninja:  ).

1 hour ago, xFalionx said:

Thanks, yeah, some of these games on probably are more like a maybe, but I really want to have 5 plats ready for the 5th anniversary and the games seemed rather short.

Thanks for those suggestions, though I'm more worried about the last trophy for Titan Souls, should I even manage to complete it, it's a pretty hard game.

That 64GB memory card literally costs more than I payed for my Vita. :o I'm stuck with my 8GB card which basically has room for 2-3 large games, of which ~3GB are already taken up by Hatsune Miku Project Diva f for YaoiGod's event.

Yeah, I usually do that too, might be better than just saving the saves through PS+...

I can imagine that Titan Souls is a tough game. I was interested in the game at first but after reading that it's more or less only boss fights after boss fights and I'm not interested in those games. I need something in between all those boss fights.

I paid about 80 EUR for the 64GB-card back in the days. I thought it was a good investment as I had several filesize-heavy J-games and even a 32GB card was too small to fit most of them. xD By now I decided to remove the finished games, though, so there's no real need for the big cards anymore.

I worked on Day of the tentacle last week, so it's now ready to pop !

I really want to do the same thing on Steins;Gate, but I currently have little free time to play.
And I try to continue Dengeki Bunko fighting climax (only 8 trophies needed) but my skillz are really low :rolleyes:

Edited by GrAmSou

5 hours ago, GrAmSou said:

I worked on Day of the tentacle last week, so it's now ready to pop !

I really want to do the same thing on Steins;Gate, but I currently have little free time to play.
And I try to continue Dengeki Bunko fighting climax (only 8 trophies needed) but my skillz are really low :rolleyes:

Updated your status. And don't stress yourself.Real life takes precedence.

23 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

I need to add another one: Ar Nosurge Plus.  Not only will it be a Platinum on 02/22, but i am going to make it my 100th platinum and 10,000th overall trophy

I thought you would choose Shantae for 10,000th and plat #100. :P

Nah, Ar Nosurge surely is a good choice. Haven't played it yet but it has to be a good game 'cause Ion.

6 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Bunk disagrees

Image result for shaking head gif

I hated it. Good luck to you, jasondm300!

Thanks.  I really like it.  I also am one of the few thousand that got the physical copy because I am a collector.  I know it was a premium, but I knew I was going to put some time into it (only took acouple years) due to the little time i played with the PS3 version

4 hours ago, jasondm300 said:

I need to add another one: Ar Nosurge Plus.  Not only will it be a Platinum on 02/22, but i am going to make it my 100th platinum and 10,000th overall trophy

Great choice. I loved both it and Ar tonelico Qoga. Had considered making the PS3 version my 200th, but couldn't hold off playing it for that long(and couldn't stop once I got into it).

Making progress on Ray Gigant. Chapter 11's dungeon was a bit of a pain.. Bunch of warps, that you never know where they'll take you, unless you have a good memory. May have to get out a pen and a piece of paper if that crap shows up again. ._. 

9 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Bunk disagrees

I hated it. Good luck to you, jasondm300!

Boo!
It has loli butt crack, game of the century :awesome:

6 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

Making progress on Ray Gigant. Chapter 11's dungeon was a bit of a pain.. Bunch of warps, that you never know where they'll take you, unless you have a good memory. May have to get out a pen and a piece of paper if that crap shows up again. ._. 

True essence of dungeon crawlers xD

Trust me, it's going to be worse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

True essence of dungeon crawlers xD

Trust me, it's going to be worse.

I don't know.. I've played a few other dungeon crawlers(P4G, Mind Zero, and Conception II), and they didn't feel quite as tedious.

But you're right; they just keep getting more annoying to get through. I think I've only got 4 left, though, so I made good progress. But it is definitely frying my brain. :S

Edited by DamagingRob

13 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

Updated your status. And don't stress yourself.Real life takes precedence.

Finally, no Steins;Gate. YesterdayI had a bad  surprise... my save was corrupted, both on memory card, and cloud.

I'm between :( and :angry:

So I think about another game, maybe Root Letter.

I've got an update.  I am going to get Axiom Verge. Hopefully I finish in time (I have had little time to play recently).  I am also getting Let's Fish Hooked On.  I should have finished before christmas, but it is painfully tedious and I didn't even want to touch it for months.

• Like 1

Hello, please include me in this event if you could. I've got 4 games in mind.

• Dokuro - I've got this plat almost ready to to pop. I could finish it today but I might as well hold it off to the 22nd.
  • Ys Celceta - This one sort of fell into the backlog and I'd like to clear it off. Hopefully I'll have the time.
  • Minecraft - I've already got the plat but I can get 100% again with the new DLC (until the next DLC drops, lol).
  • Vitamin Z - Picked it up for free and I don't know anything about it but it doesn't look too hard to 100%

Best of luck to all for the birthday bash festivities, cheers!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GrAmSou said:

Finally, no Steins;Gate. YesterdayI had a bad  surprise... my save was corrupted, both on memory card, and cloud.

I'm between :( and :angry:

So I think about another game, maybe Root Letter.

Shit. :/

I hope that you still find the motivation to return to Steins;Gate at a later date.

2 hours ago, dmsleight said:

I've got an update.  I am going to get Axiom Verge. Hopefully I finish in time (I have had little time to play recently).  I am also getting Let's Fish Hooked On.  I should have finished before christmas, but it is painfully tedious and I didn't even want to touch it for months.

Thanks for the update. Updated your list.

35 minutes ago, mking_63 said:

• Dokuro - I've got this plat almost ready to to pop. I could finish it today but I might as well hold it off to the 22nd.
  • Ys Celceta - This one sort of fell into the backlog and I'd like to clear it off. Hopefully I'll have the time.
  • Minecraft - I've already got the plat but I can get 100% again with the new DLC (until the next DLC drops, lol).
  • Vitamin Z - Picked it up for free and I don't know anything about it but it doesn't look too hard to 100%

Welcome to the event.

Dokuro and Ys are two good choices IMO. And you are actually the first who decided to 100% all DLCs of a game. Didn't even think about adding those. xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mking_63 said:

Dokuro has been in my backlog for a long time. It's easy, but I find it so boring. Maybe I'll clear it for the 22nd, too. It's another game I'd like to delete from my vita.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

P4G is as far from dungeon crawler as it can be :D

Mind-0 should be pretty close to this due to random encounters =D

Well, maybe when you're not in a dungeon. 

The random encounters didn't bother me that much. Played a lot of games with them. I'm glad they're not in Ray Gigant, though. That would have just made it that much more tedious. But the last couple of dungeons actually weren't that bad. Pretty short. On the final one, now. Might have to grind for materials, for that accessory trophy. :/