New Year's Contest 2017 - Winners Announced + Feedback Requested

Important:

We now have a 4th prize: a lifetime premium membership.  The premium membership is sponsored by StrickenBiged after successfully solving his brain-wrecking puzzle. He does this occasionally and the first member to solve it wins. Check out his Premium Giveaways thread for more puzzles and information.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Doubt I'll come close to winning, but sign me up!  Lines up well with when I was planning to start the 0%s on my list for the winter backlog event.

3 hours ago, Mendant909 said:

I'd like to sign up for this event.

2 hours ago, shadowhood1111 said:

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also plan to lose xD jk ill be back in trophy hunting gear by then

Welcome to the event :highfive: .

On 12/11/2016 at 8:30 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive: . Seeing you enter makes me wonder if anyone is planning to plat SO4 during the contest. That would certainly guarantee a first place with around 792 points :lol: .

Depending on how many platinums I manage before the event ends, I might be going for Mugen Souls. .org's guide has it at 300-600 hours and it's a 0.70% rarity platinum. I'll let you decide how many hours to count it as, but it'd be between 598 and 1192 points based on your decision. There's very little chance I'll manage to do it in time though :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Urushiro said:

Depending on how many platinums I manage before the event ends, I might be going for Mugen Souls. .org's guide has it at 300-600 hours and it's a 0.70% rarity platinum. I'll let you decide how many hours to count it as, but it'd be between 598 and 1192 points based on your decision. There's very little chance I'll manage to do it in time though :D

I have Mugen Souls Z, and that averages about the same. But I was also thinking about doing easier, faster plats.

1 minute ago, Edunstar84 said:

I have Mugen Souls Z, and that averages about the same. But I was also thinking about doing easier, faster plats.

The other games I would need to finish to even start it would be Final Fantasy XV, World of Final Fantasy, Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U, Hyperdevotion Noire, Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies, and Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls. I think the chances of me finishing them and then also finishing Mugen Souls is close to zero xD

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone :D .

3 hours ago, Urushiro said:

Wow :o , nice. Good luck with it if you're going for that one.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

31 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Merry Christmas everyone :D .

Wow :o , nice. Good luck with it if you're going for that one.

I've been planning to make it my 100th platinum since I was at about 40 platinums. I'm close to 100 now, so it'd go just according to keikaku if I got it during the contest. I don't think I'll finish it until at least May, but it's still a small possibility.