Request a Forum Profile Cover Photo - Waiting List Added to the OP

Dragon-Archon

33 minutes ago, Mar said:

(As if im going to tolerate lies said and provoking comments related to me - all these unnesessary 'patient' comments, biased as hell liked posts, and 'post of the year awards - no I will say something back.)

I'm offended that you think I don't deserve post of the year.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mar said:

Your comment kind of strongly implies though that I made that request -- "issue", "want". Oh look, im arguing/replying to you, im worth blacklisting now.

Wow, just wow. Here I am offering to revise the image one more time and then I get this.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MortalRikku said:

Hey,

Can I please have a life is strange background if anyone want's to do it ^_^

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I've added you to the waiting list. I'm surprised you didn't request one with Rikku :lol: .

I can do this one a little later. :)

I haven't beaten the game yet, but I really  really love it so far.

I have a pretty sweet idea for it

Do you want mobile version? 

I usually use 1270 x 265, but going to 600 is easy as long as I know ahead of time :) and it doesn't change the look on the computer(as far as I've seen). 

Lemme know! 

2 hours ago, cmgravekeeper said:

@cmgravekeeper Correction that is the post of the year hahahaha

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

On 27-12-2016 at 6:06 PM, snakebit10 said:

I'd like to request a new cover photo for my profile. Since mine is Christmas related that I currently have.

I was wondering if it was possible to get one Infamous related with each of the 3 protagonist in it. Cole, Delsin and Fetch?

What do you think?

qE3YrwC.png

• Like 3

4 hours ago, cmgravekeeper said:

No, excluding Ruff, since his was a joke, here was another claimed poty, it wasn't just your post.

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow, just wow. Here I am offering to revise the image one more time and then I get this.

Just going to assume that is a joke :^]

3 hours ago, Rach said:

@Dragon-Archon If it's any consolation, the cover you made for me fits absolutely perfectly and the text alignment is genius ^_^  You deserve a box of cookies!

... Ok. If what you said is true, then yours has different dims than mines.

izMCkyH.png

IBgev31.png Hi @Dragon-Archon

I'm kinda afraid to ask this after you did this awesome job, but can you make small change on the ' TNekke ' coverphoto? ( at least i think it's a small change :S )

As seen on the fallout sign, there is some white lining around the letters, can this be done on TNekke so it will pop more out ?

Second request : My name is like not straight, it goes down if you look from the bottom line, or is it just me ?

The reason i ask for this is, as i mentioned before i want to make a banner of this and put it in my gameroom.

So i kindly want to ask ( pretty please ) to make those changes ? no time pressure! IF you want to do that, do it when your in the mood and having the time for it .

Thanks anyway !!

8 minutes ago, TNekke said:

izMCkyH.png

IBgev31.png Hi @Dragon-Archon

I'm kinda afraid to ask this after you did this awesome job, but can you make small change on the ' TNekke ' coverphoto? ( at least i think it's a small change :S )

As seen on the fallout sign, there is some white lining around the letters, can this be done on TNekke so it will pop more out ?

Second request : My name is like not straight, it goes down if you look from the bottom line, or is it just me ?

The reason i ask for this is, as i mentioned before i want to make a banner of this and put it in my gameroom.

So i kindly want to ask ( pretty please ) to make those changes ? no time pressure! IF you want to do that, do it when your in the mood and having the time for it .

Thanks anyway !!

Oh yeah, I see what you mean about the name going down at the end. Didn't notice that at all :facepalm: .

When creating the letters for your name, I removed it due to different parts being pieced together. I'll see what I can do about the outline. Added you to the waiting list.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I can do this one a little later. :)

I haven't beaten the game yet, but I really  really love it so far.

I have a pretty sweet idea for it

Do you want mobile version? 

I usually use 1270 x 265, but going to 600 is easy as long as I know ahead of time :) and it doesn't change the look on the computer(as far as I've seen). 

Lemme know!

Hey, that would be awesome thank you ^_^

whatever is easier for you.I use pc and mobile on this site. :D

• Like 1

The latest FE Direct has me in an FE mood, so I'd like to request a banner with the three images I've provided, if it's possible. If these image sizes don't work, I do have different resolutions or different images entirely. If it can be done, could I get the mobile site size for the banner, just so it covers all bases for size. Nothing else is required, I'll leave it up to the person who decides to take this on. Thanks in advance!

http://i.imgur.com/t6AKNTn.png

http://i.imgur.com/q7BdVhy.png

http://i.imgur.com/7GkAS5E.png

52 minutes ago, TheFinalEmblem said:

The latest FE Direct has me in an FE mood, so I'd like to request a banner with the three images I've provided, if it's possible. If these image sizes don't work, I do have different resolutions or different images entirely. If it can be done, could I get the mobile site size for the banner, just so it covers all bases for size. Nothing else is required, I'll leave it up to the person who decides to take this on. Thanks in advance!

http://i.imgur.com/t6AKNTn.png

http://i.imgur.com/q7BdVhy.png

http://i.imgur.com/7GkAS5E.png

Sure, that's possible. I'll add you to the list.

• Like 1