Telltale Games to continue support the PS Vita?

gameoncomrade

No lost actually. TWD 1 did run well on Vita but the only reason was because it was a PS3 game. Since Telltale started releasing PS4 versions, they stopped caring about optimization on PS3 let alone Vita. It's actually positive. Any poorly optimized game hurts Vita-tan and can break her. Less badly optimized games, the better for her.

On 12/16/2016 at 1:27 AM, gameoncomrade said:

as it was only receiving great games for a small period of time,

Was? :P:awesome:

16 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

On a slightly unrelated note, I've never had a Telltale game lag/crash on me yet (playing on PS4).

From what I'm hearing about the notoriety of their games regarding performance issues, I must be incredibly lucky.

Not really =D It's because you are playing on PS4, there are no problems on PS4 since it's the main platform =D

19 hours ago, jaehyun1009 said:

I see. Back to the future on PS4 is supposed to be pretty buggy, though I haven't played that yet.

Really? Completed it twice on my old account, and I never had any problems with it. Not even once. :blink:

On 12/18/2016 at 8:27 AM, Zeitgeist-9 said:

Not, check it very well, maybe they didn't gave Sony any credit into the game, but Sony was part of the Vita version (On the other consoles was by themselves), check too on the telltale site, it don't says anything about the Vita versions there, also the announcement were from Sony, not Telltale, some sites says it wrongly

Oh, I thought you meant the games in general across all devices. Sorry! :P

But Telltale Games did announce that they're working on bringing their newer games to the PS Vita. Maybe they are the ones who's in full control of that? We all know that it's gonna flop if Sony gets their hands on those games.

4 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Oh, I thought you meant the games in general across all devices. Sorry! :P

But Telltale Games did announce that they're working on bringing their newer games to the PS Vita. Maybe they are the ones who's in full control of that? We all know that it's gonna flop if Sony gets their hands on those games.

No problem :lol:

Maybe I missed to specify that, I hope they will bring the newest games, I want to play there the one from Borderlands (Tales From Borderlands if I'm not wrong at the name), it's possible that Sony won't try to support this time (we know they have forgotten the PS Vita and PS3), other possibility will be that they are doing it with the support from WB Games (I read something about they made some alliances with WB), I hope to see soon any "newer" game from TellTale there (I hope one would be Batman too).

12 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

All I will say is Batman and minecraft storymode did not get vita releases

Neither did Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands. I don't think they'll ever bring that mediocre Minecraft game to Vita though. I actually hope that they won't waste more time on that. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, marvelboy10 said:

The Vita still has so much potential to be a great handheld. I believe Telltale is going to make the vita a great handheld again in due time.

Whether on not the Vita gets some half-assed ports from Telltale is irrelevant. It *is* a great handheld without their "help".

I don't Know why people wants Telltales games so badly on Vita, yeah TWD (Firs season) Was great But if they don't want, who cares. Listening from the people That plaied batman they can't manage to amke Working a game properly on Ps3 and 4, think on a Handheld console as Vita.... 

• Like 1