Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection ive been meaning to buy it, also going to start Xillia soon since i just finished Mugen Souls, good to know its not much of a grind compared to Grace f

Yeah only grind is getting max level and that isnt really that bad especially if you do it on a new game plus with x10 exp. There are a good bit of missable sub events so look out for those

I was gonna post about your Mass Effect. trophies, but i realized last time I posted, it was coincidentally also you above me, and i said largely the same thing.

So I will say I am most jealous of your Ghost of Sparta, since i have the other 5 God of war plats and stubbornly stopped there

TootyMcNasty.png

Edited by TootyMcNasty

The Walking Dead because I still have to get the other 4 episodes only the 1st came free in June or May and then I wanted to buy a PSN card to buy this game and Darksiders II but the only thing I could find in the store was PS+ subscriptions, and now I find the PSN cards, both of 20€ and 50€, and I already that when it's almost time to buy a new subscription to PS+ I will not find anything but later when I not need it, there it is looking at me, and if had mouth it would laugh at me for trolling me.