Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

ooohhh... you got lot of good games that I have but don't have time to start or finish yet..

so will probably choose Sly Cooper Thieves in Time... I have just finished the first game and I know I have 2 more games to go before I will start Thieves in Time... ^_^

I wish I had more of the Rockstar plats. Much respect to anyone who's completed GTA IV, V, Red Dead or Max Payne 3. Along with those, it would be cool to achieve all of the Metal Gear ones, but Revengeance seems like a tough cookie and by the time I get to Peace Walker the online servers will probably be shut down lol.

For a while I was envious of everyone with The Last of Us' plat, but that was mainly because it's my favorite game of this past gen and I never thought I'd make it through 184 online matches. It wasn't that bad though and I managed to get the platinum within a couple months (took some time to make it my 10th platinum milestone.) It's a good thing there weren't any truly ridiculous requirements for that like some of the other MP trophies I've seen.

Edited by DILLAsirens

I hear ya.  I would just play it on my laptop, but you know how that turns out.  Need my infinite world.

Borderlands 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2. I can tell that finding Jimmy Jenkins is going to be a pain in the @$$ and I don't have the patience to grind 24 hours of create mode. Btw I think you forgot something ;) .