Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

I am embarrassed to say this so I'll just hide my answer.

The Walking Dead would be the one I'm jelly of. Everyone is telling me to platinum it, but my dad would never buy it. I would buy it myself if I had a credit card.

You can buy the GOTY edition if you don't have a credit card.

From your plats I'm jelous of Arkham City. I've only plated the first Batman game. I havn't had time yet to continue with the series.

Without a Doubt Both
"Tales of Symphonia" Platinums.

So what would you say was the hardest or reason the Platinums are under 2.0% ULTRA RARE?

I would say the hardest was the first symphonia just because of tediousness (is that a word?). i really love it but having to play it 4 times without being able to skip text or cutscenes is tough. (5 for me because i didn´t knew about the new titles)

Dawn has more missable stuff. seeing all skits is the most difficult trophy in the entire chronicles collection imo. befriending all monsters is also time consuming but not too hard. there is just a lot of stuff to do and also things easy to miss. ^^ having to play it 3 times wasn´t bad at all for me since its one of my favourites and you CAN skip cutscenes this time. the important thing to know is what to go for first. first game was 170h and second 102h. i have the advantage that i played both in the past already a lot, when they were originally released.

OT:

your hyperdimension victory plat. i still need to play the 3rd game.

Edited by CoregBlue
  • Like 1

I would say the hardest was the first symphonia just because of tediousness (is that a word?). i really love it but having to play it 4 times without being able to skip text or cutscenes is tough. (5 for me because i didn´t knew about the new titles)

Dawn has more missable stuff. seeing all skits is the most difficult trophy in the entire chronicles collection imo. befriending all monsters is also time consuming but not too hard. there is just a lot of stuff to do and also things easy to miss. ^^ having to play it 3 times wasn´t bad at all for me since its one of my favourites and you CAN skip cutscenes this time. the important thing to know is what to go for first. first game was 170h and second 102h. i have the advantage that i played both in the past already a lot, when they were originally released.

OT:

your hyperdimension victory plat. i still need to play the 3rd game.

Ah I See thanks I'll try to keep that in mind when I try to Play them.

Also to not go off topic.

I'm Jelly of your "Hyperdimension Neptunia" along with MK2 Platinums. Need to play one some time this year.

Edited by DarknessKey92