Pick The Plat You Are Jealous of.

snakebit10

Max Payne 3.  Hands down.  That damned NYCHC trophy!  Wasn't from a lack of skill either.  Sure, I died several times, but when the game is infested with glitches of every conceivable sort and freezes.  You hafta know when to call it quits.  I'd say I gave it a go upwards of 60 times and I'm guessing AT LEAST 40 of those tries ended with a game-ending/game-breaking glitch or freeze.  It was quite unbelievable!  Strange thing is in the regular game modes I experienced no problems.  it wasn't until NYM mode that I started to experience some game-breaking glitches and freezes.  And when I started NYMHC mode?  FUHGEDDABOUDDIT!!  It was as if the flood gates were opened on the glitches and freezes.  All I know is that if the game wasn't broken and ran perfectly, I would have that trophy and the platinum.  Oh well.  I talked to other people about it and even searched Rockstar's forums.  Many people claim the game is broken.  I checked the patch/update records for the game on Rockstar's website and I think the game's been patched well over 40 times.  If a game's gotta be patched that many times and still doesn't work, it's broken.  Anyways, kudos to anyone with that trophy and the platinum.  You had the skill and, even more so, you were very lucky and fortunate to have a perfect run without a game-breaking glitch/freeze.  Me wonders if maybe all the glitches and freezes were due to playing on a 250 GB PS3.  Who knows?  Maybe it just didn't take to my model.  Maybe more so than other models.  Who knows?

EDIT:  Was meant for three above.  Ethan.  Apparently, I got beat to it by a couple others.  I'm too wordy for my own good sometimes. LOL

Edited by Spider-Man916
  • Like 1