Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Pain, Faery legends of Avalon,Free realms, Blue Toad Murder Files: The Mysteries of Little Riddle, DC Universe Online,Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Astro Tripper, Bomberman Ultra. These games due to them being horrible or the fact that I no longer own them anymore.

Edited by Brenden3

I kinda like my trophy collection even tho there is lots of games i havnt got 100 % in.. I did enjoy the few hours I put in them, but one game stands out ! A game i have hated for the moment i bought it, a game which i spend countless of hours on in order to get a trophy, but failed at the bitter end ! and that is Burn zombie Burn :|

Edited by Malik
  • Like 1

Free Realms... Was little more than a demo, I don't know why it felt the need to stink up my trophy list with it's perpetual 0%

Edit: It's obvious to anyone who looks at me trophy card that I'm not an elite (couldn't bring myself to say leet) trophy hunter, but it still irks me to have absolute 0%

Edited by siuilarun

Games that I seriously regret adding are:

Astro Tripper - 1st of the few PS+ games I got, should know better by then to test it on a 2nd account, but didn't..

Brain Challenge - no clue why I played this (my brother bought it for some reason), not sure if I will ever bothered to play this again, since it's a huge grind and hard for 100%

Trash Panic - same as Brain challenge

Zen Pinball - same as the 2 above, but this is somewhat fun, never going to play this for trophies though.

others:

Kick-Ass The Game - fun game for a bit (a full playthrough), and I don't have it at 100% because I suck at it and Extreme mode is to hard for me (also 1 of my brother buys..)

Sports Champions - fun for a bit (the only move game I ever played too, and also 1 of my brother buys.. maybe I will get back to it someday)

Outrun Online - same as the other 2..

There are some other games I kind of regret adding, but that I actually got the 100%, like Interpool (another great buy from my brother..), Street of Rage (from PSN+) and Puzzle Chronicles (this one was bought by me, fun game for a bit, but a requires to much grind for 100%).

Then there's games like Catherine, White Knight Chronicles, BlazBlue Continuum Shift, Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV that I know I will never get 100%, but don't regret at all having them on my list..

Batman Arkham City. - My game must be bugged because I cannot get into the museum to rescue Mister Freeze from Penguin. Unable to complete the game.

Max Payne 3 -This game was very disappointing to me. The first game by Rockstar that I don't really dig. Which is disappointing because I played the crap out of the first one when I was younger. (on pc)

Also I have a few games that friends brought over and played just a few minutes of and I have no desire to play. Games like Aliens vs. Predator and Lost Planet 2.

Edited by Wynn1985

Resistance 2 - it came free when i got my ps3, i had no idea what it was or what trophies were at that point, not my type of game really

Just Cause 2 - I got told how amazing this was and that I had to play it, so I played for a good while and never really got into it, couldn't get a feel for the controls either, maybe give this one a chance again someday though.

Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Ep 1 - thought it would remind me of being little and playing sonic on the mega drive, but as it turns out.. it didn't, guess i don't like the little guy all that much anymore :(

Sonic Adventure - don't like it enough to bother getting all the trophies, then they added on dlc too *sigh*

Just Cause 2 - I got told how amazing this was and that I had to play it, so I played for a good while and never really got into it, couldn't get a feel for the controls either, maybe give this one a chance again someday though.

Yeah, same here. I thought Just Cause 2 was incredibly boring and there was nothing there that could get me to grasp it. And maybe it's me, but explosions are cool, but non-stop is just too much.

Batman Arkham City. - My game must be bugged because I cannot get into the museum to rescue Mister Freeze from Penguin. Unable to complete the game.

Max Payne 3 -This game was very disappointing to me. The first game by Rockstar that I don't really dig. Which is disappointing because I played the crap out of the first one when I was younger. (on pc)

I hated Max Payne 3. Yeah, the gameplay was nice and the MP was fun, but it's a BIG disappointment. I couldn't care less. I might go back for the plat, but that's because the dying MP is that much fun.

• Like 1

I kind of regretting Warhammer 40K: Space Marines ATM. I started off on MP for a few matches and earned some random trophies (I have no idea what they were and wasn't even anticipating any to pop up). I jumped into the Campaign on Hard and was breezing through until I hit a room where you get the Shock Hammer thing and couldn't get past it after 3 attempts. I haven't gone back to the game yet but, I think it's mostly because it was a little repetitious and boring. I can't give up on it yet as I only have about 2 hours invested... not enough time to fully get the feel for the game (for me anyway). I will eventually get back to it but, for now, I kind of wish I hadn't started it yet.

• Military Madness: Nectaris --- no one online even when it came out --- ghost town
  • Wizardry: Labyrinth of Imprisoned Souls (JP) --- Story not as good as the ps2 game i played which i loved and has balance issues imo
  • Under Siege --- just what i expected, thought there would be buildings and ressources warcraft/age of empires style and online matchmaking = bad
  • Eufloria --- if you didn't like mushroom wars IMO this is twice as bad.
  • Greed Corp --- no one online even when it came out --- ghost town
  • Fat Princess --- the amount of scumbags is too damn high ... team own bombs shouldn't affect own buildings and teammates

i dont regret putting these games on my trophy list since a trophy is a trophy no matter what game it is from but i do regret getting these games

Resident Evil 5 (hated this game so much)

All Prince of Persia games (i just found them boring)

MX vs. ATV Alive

MAG (egh)

Demon's Souls (not sure why i didnt like this game i just didnt)

White Knight Chronicles

FEAR 2: Project Origin

Red Dead Redemption (western games are so boring)

Gran Turismo 5 ( i have no idea why people like this game)

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3

Shadow of the Colossus

Two Worlds II\

Final Fantasy XIII

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

a long list i know but i did not like any of these games and wish i never wasted my money

Shaun White's Snowboarding

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

Dead Rising 2

Tom Clancy's EndWar

LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues

Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli

Fairytale Fights

Dragon Ball Raging Blast

Wolfenstein

And then some :P

Mercenaries 2, that shit just gets so boring and it's impossible to get all HVT's without accidentally killing them or them accidentally getting killed by their soldiers and having to reload.

I have all the online ones so I could get the plat if I want, it just takes perseverance.