Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

Terminator Salvation

Man vs. Wild

Regarding the first one, I'm shit incarnate at shooters, so I couldn't make it past the third level on Hard, which I'm actually quite ashamed of myself for.

Regarding the second one, the game sucked so much that I just returned it at 38%.

Rock Band 2 & 3 (It was only me playing), Naughty Bear (Was trying it out but quickly lost interest), Mortal Kombat, God of War, Dragon Age: Origins (Lost interest), Batman: Arkham Asylum (Someone else played it on my account on my PS3)...and probably Final Fantasy 13 (Started but quickly lost interest).

BUZZ!: Quiz World. idk I rented this game nearly 4 ago, when I wasn't fixed on trophies. And now I really regret it, 'cuz I only got 2 trophies. Back then I didn't care, but now... Ughs. xD I don't think the trophies are hard, just... I don't like seeing it on my trophylist. Apart from this game, I don't regret anything else. Sure, I don't have 100%/Platinum in some games (and I will never get them. Like in SingStar) but those are games I don't mind.

Ghostbusters, because the servers are no longer active; Max Payne 3, simply because it's boring, but I may play again; Driver:San Francisco, another one that's really boring but I might go for the platinum if I need my brain to be numbed; Lastly, Band Hero and Guitar Hero the Hits, it made my fingers cramp really bad.

they are a few games that I haven't 100% yet and maybe even 1 that I might think I may never Plat. even a few that are not to My liking. but without a doubt, there's 1 that got no love for and in all honesty " was an accident even being in My PS3 to get loaded " that sh!t game is Damnation. wish I was thinking clearer @ da  time and formatted My system b4 they stuck. :shakefist:  :spank:   <_<