what should be my 200th platinum

Da_Man-023

As the title says, what would be the best plat for my 200th.... I currently have tombraider 2. duke nuke 20th anniv ed. lords of the fallen. watch dogs 2 in my to play/plat list. My 200th wont be earned in a month or so but...

I was tossing up between lords of the fallen and Duke for a cool plat (in title and picture)

Thoughts??

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Da_Man-023 said:

As the title says, what would be the best plat for my 200th.... I currently have tombraider 2. duke nuke 20th anniv ed. lords of the fallen. watch dogs 2 in my to play/plat list. My 200th wont be earned in a month or so but...

I was tossing up between lords of the fallen and Duke for a cool plat (in title and picture)

Thoughts??

That's a tough one. I would probably have chosen Duke Nukem 3D as the picture and title for the trophy is perfect. :P

Edited by gameoncomrade

I would go with Duke Nukem. The platinum is easy to earn and the title is Hail To The King. Which platinum picture would you want to be shown on your profile for the rest of your life?   1L8d1ad5.png (Duke Nukem) Or   1L83cabf.png(Lords Of The Fallen)

Again its your choice but that is just how I would make a decision. Happy Hunting.

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 1

thanks for the thoughts, leaning hard to Duke "hail to the king"

I have enjoyed lords (it is my 1st real rpg, and most likely one of my last outside the borderlands type)

Iv been pretty happy with all my xth trophies. I set up my 10000th trophy as the bat plat really well, same with my 150th plat as a very Noble achievement lol

and lol to above....

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...