One console, 3 games, 5 years.

angelgrievous

You've just been put on house arrest for 5 years.  You are allowed one console and 3 games, what do you choose?  Any game available for the console you choose is allowed.  Games that are no longer supported on your console are not allowed i.e. Final Fantasy XIV for PS3.  Digital games are allowed as long as they are still available to download as of 12/28/2016.  You can reset your trophies to zero for any game you choose, as long as they have trophies.

I choose the PS3.  My games are:  Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection, Final Fantasy Anthology, and Final Fantasy Chronicles.  

I think I could get a good 5 years out of these games.

Edited by angelgrievous
  • Like 1

PS4. The Witcher 3 GOTY, FFXIV, and Fallout 4 GOTY.

I'll find some way to get 5 years out of them.

1 hour ago, angelgrievous said:

I choose the PS3.  My games are:  Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection, Final Fantasy Anthology

Hey wait a minute, those have more than one game. Did you just exploit a loophole within your own thread?

b8f.gif

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

PS4. The Witcher 3 GOTY, FFXIV, and Fallout 4 GOTY.

I'll find some way to get 5 years out of them.

Hey wait a minute, those have more than one game. Did you just exploit a loophole within your own thread?

b8f.gif

No, not at all.  those games are available for my console.  I can buy MGS Legacy Collection as one game, it just so happens to have multiple games on the disc.  In the OP it states that any game is fair game if it is available for your chosen console.  Any remastered collection counts as one.  Yeah, it's a loop hole I guess, but it is fair.

11 hours ago, A-Brawl3r said:

since I'm already under house arrest, I would just get a high end PC and be a pirate. 

This is unacceptable.  There is no reason why anyone should resort to piracy.  Game developers work hard to bring games to people and for anyone to just openly admit to stealing is wrong.  Piracy hurts everyone.  I should know.  I'm an expert in this field.  I've spent my entire life trying to combat this behavior and I will not just sit back at let someone exploit this.  I was just trying to start a thread that would maybe get people talking about the games they love, not promote theft.  

Spoiler

/s 

1 minute ago, ProfBambam55 said:

ps3...make NYMHC co-op in Max Payne 3 and one game is all I would need...if no co-op then add gta iv (soon to be 7 years and counting and still not bored) and rdr (the way they used to be, without loser hackers) and all would be well...

this would actually be really awesome.  

Wait... when Final Fantasy XIV for PS4 is allowed... It means I have internet, right?

Three games from where? My account? My shelf? PSN library from others? Three games each?

PS3... Account sharing with

X (inFamous Collection, Hatsune Miku F2, SlyCollection),

S (Date A Live, Okami HD, Catherine),

K (Tales of Xillia Bundle, Tales of Zestira, GTA4 Complete).  

K (Tales of Berseria, Tales of Vesperia, Final Fantasy X/X2 HD)

U (The Legend of Heros, Lost Dimension, Time & Eternity)

N (Sword Art Online, Nights of Azure, Ragnarok Odyssey)

M (GTA5, Wolfenstein TNO, Murdered SS) 

D (Hitman, Cartoon[...], Remember Me)

T (DragonBall Xenoverse, Legend of Korra, LA Noire)

*some people later*

Three games I would pick from my "shelf"... Tales of Symphonia CHRONICLES, God of War SAGA, Atelier Arland Triology.

Three games I would pick from my PSN... Port Royale 3 Gold, Ratchet & Clank Triologie, Mass Effect Triology

...Did I win? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

GUYS! Assist me! Spare some of your powers with me!

giphy.gif

Edited by Neputyunu

Just now, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why is TokiTowa from Wolfie and not me? :/

The better question is: Why did you know that, and why am I not just using the disc version I have here? I also have OkamiHD and Catherine as download installed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's not like I would love you or anything... baka Onii-chan! *slightly blushes* >:c