Proudest platinum of 2016?

PipeSwinger

Red Dead Redemption

The FIRST game I put on my profile back in January 2013. Got all but one multiplayer trophy (10 Assists) naturally. 

Fairly time consuming. Poured in 200+ hours into multiplayer, 47 hours into single player and 12 hours into Undead Nightmare single player. Putting all this time into the game and NOT get a platinum for all that effort would be a slap in the face.

Multiplayer trophies can be difficult due to glitched servers. Winning team based matches four times in a row and winning three consecutive free for all matches prevents many people from earning the platinum. When I played in 2013 a few years ago the servers were a little more active.

Platinum is ultra rare. PSN lists the platinum as just above one percent. I'm very thankful I got it, because Red Dead Redemption was four years off and on in the making.

Edited by Spaz

Metal Gear Solid V. It's the first game that tested my patience with regard to obtaining a platinum. It was such a boring and excessive grind for the most part. But since it was the last MGS platinum trophy I needed (including MGR) to have all of them, I pushed through and got it eventually.

image.jpg 

OlliOlli2 platinum. I'm proud of it because it was very hard but I sticked to it and proved to myself that I can get the really hard ones too, although it's only <1% because it was free on Plus :lol:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 minutes ago, MickyThomson said:

Pure Pool 0.24%

1L7e5602.png

That's awesome man I've been drooling over that plat for a long time now, how much time did it take? 

Edited by harsly