Proudest platinum of 2016?

PipeSwinger

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

*Earned March 13th 2016*

1L8acabf.png

I would have to say that MGS V: TPP is my proudest platinum of 2016. I earned it fairly in the year and really enjoyed it. No other platinum I have earned this year compares to how much time along I spent on this one. On top of that, the game wasn't easy (not hard, but it wasn't easy either) for me.

Honorable Mentions

Image result for Lords of the fallen platinum trophyImage result for Rainbow six siege platinum trophyImage result for Fallout 4 platinum trophy image

From left to right

Lords of the Fallen: Earned on October 5th 2016

- Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege: Earned on August 22nd 2016

Fallout 4: Earned on September 18th 2016

Edited by - Cammy -
  • Like 4

Killzone: Shadow Fall.  Have been playing it on and off since the PS4 launch - November 15, 2013.  I guess 2 years and 10 months isn't too bad for a platinum.  And it's a 0.1% rarity platinum on PSN so I'm especially proud of it.

NOTE:  Before anyone decides to troll me by telling me what is already obvious to everybody i.e. that it isn't 0.1% rare for this site....That's nice.  There.  Saved you the trouble of stating the obvious.  Thing is, I don't regard this site's stats for trophy rarity because they don't reflect the entire PSN.  It only reflects this site's niche community of trophy hunters.  The official stats are only PSN.  Those are the only ones I care about and regard.  Just so we're all clear.  But yeah, now that I've digressed completely from the topic....Killzone: Shadow Fall.  Really proud of that one.  I also played (and am still playing) the entire multiplayer straight, legit play.  No boost.  No private lobbies with bots.  (Lame in my opinion.)  That's one big reason why it took so damned long, but I really enjoyed it and am still playing it for the dlc trophies.  More than 'nuff said.

• Like 1

For me its gotta be this:
1L59f4c3.png

The Guided Fate Paradox  (October 31st) Only other one that comes close is 
1L85e089.png
Trails of Cold Steel. (August 25th) Also proud of my progress in the Neptunia PP, with 8 of the 9 games I've done being in 2016.

Edited by lednatius
  • Like 1

I think mine would have to be Grand Theft Auto V, although I've gotten 4 or 5 this year that I've been really proud of. Besides that one, I'm also really proud of getting the platinums in SSX (My first PS+ game ever, really enjoyed it), SOCOM 4 (because I had basically ignored the game from the moment I got it until I decided to complete it this year), Skyrim (One of my favorite games on PS3, took me a long time to get but enjoyed it... until I went for the DLC's as well), Driveclub (Since it only took me 8 months to 100% a game with over 120 trophies), and finally Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (for marking the first time I have earned 10 platinums in one year, as well as making it 2 years in a row where my final platinum is a Miku game).

4 hours ago, Asvinia said:

I only started this account in Mayish time and none of my plats are really difficult or time consuming.

I am however, really proud of this 100%

Grats on the Entwined 100%. Was a fun interesting quick game. Keep up the good work! xD

So this was all my plats from 2016, while I'm very fond and happy with the great year I had on trophy hunting, I can definitely say that one in particular will forever hold my 100th milestone. :D

1Lf681b6.png1L7a50b2.png1Lfcb9c2.png1La26c80.png1L286831.png1L47879f.png1L54495c.png1Lc117e0.png1La7fc8f.png1L393cc8.png1L1c3365.png1L21b6dd.png1L7dd851.png1L91657c.png1L201f98.png1Laf8bb3.png1L5f181f.png1L5fb206.png1Lf863b8.png1L61febd.png1L99e963.png1La740a6.png1Ld4bc76.png1L886f63.png1L06f680.png1L12f9a7.png1L9a244d.png1Lf58bff.png1L83cabf.png1L440ad2.png1L912811.png1L7b3d36.png1Ld98210.png1Le1afa8.png1L654f14.png1L9b10ff.png1L698b77.png

So I'll say Catherine. Besides she'll be extremely happy with this one and will let me start my 2017 with a clean mind :P Happy New Year guys.

tumblr_mqqd6i_CYk_G1qzkdnwo1_500.gif

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 3

Mine would be:

Hotline Miami: This is a proud platinum as it was very fustrating and rage inducing at times but I'm glad I saw it through as it took a lot of skill and patience.

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number: The second one was even harder and made me rage even more than the first one but it made it an even prouder platinum for me.

Edited by RizzleAbbey12