Maintenance?

1 hour ago, dane20152015 said:

so u saying if sony blocked u that its not goin to work anymore?

He can probably get it running again from a different server 

1 hour ago, loxagonx said:

Its not only here with Thopfy-Problem - on PS4 too. There i can not update my new T's online ..

1 hour ago, skateak said:

No. Temporary at the moment. People are having issues with syncing on their PS4 also.

5 minutes ago, WARLOCK1972 said:

Just for interest sake. My PS4 and PSV are updating on PSN - eurozone

My PS3 and PS4 are updating fine, and I'm in the US

• Like 1

To be fair I doubt they really care if we boost. I remember back in the day for PC games, it said "Do not modify this game in anyway". Well mods qualify for that. And just look how many things got modded.

Hell look at Garry's Mod which is a paid mod.

They only put it in there for guaranty that they are legal to take action at anytime.

If they ever did follow all of those rules. Then I doubt people would still buy stuff from them.

The only real dickish move was the no sue rule from Sony/EA. Thank fully it was deemed illegal or something like that.

Fun fact:

In the EULA clause of PC Pitstop it says that anybody can call them to get free money. It was only discovered 4 months after the release of the clause. xD

Edited by Doomsdayman

33 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

The route that was being blocked was just unblocked, updating will be back in an hour or so.

Your dedication to this community and the members is one of the reasons I love being a trophy hunter. Thank you again and hope the new year brings you great things!

• Like 3

I wonder if Sony were trying to block spam PSN messages as I got one earlier to tell me I had been added to a group called free PSN codes!  If they originated from the same server providers as this site uses they may have temporarily blocked them all or something.

32 minutes ago, richtayls said:

I wonder if Sony were trying to block spam PSN messages as I got one earlier to tell me I had been added to a group called free PSN codes!  If they originated from the same server providers as this site uses they may have temporarily blocked them all or something.

I got one of those messages too /: