Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

22 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

American Prototype Power 2018 is now live!

Did you manage to beat the Nordschleife? What was your time?

I don’t know what my time was, somewhere around 10 minutes. No way was I gonna push hard when one wrong step and you go off the track and your lap time doesn’t count for a 7 to 8 minute track.

• Like 1

On 13/01/2017 at 8:13 PM, totallycrushed said:

I'll keep updating this post for current, upcoming and past events. Since I don't own the On-Demand pass I can't see the dates for the events that require the pass so if someone who owns it can inform me about the dates I'll add them to the list.

Note: events start and end on 12 PM GMT

Current events

-
Pagani Passion 2018 | Ends on 2nd Jul. 2018 (Last chance to start if you don't want to buy Racing Icons Pack)

The Racing Icons pack has an event?

Yesterday started trying to collect this trophy. Started the game 2 days ago, made top 200 in Pagani Passion with 2 hours remaining. I think I'm not bad at this, came from Driveclub.

Will the other online trophies be unobtainnable?

Hi there,

I do not understand how the community events works, I've started today with the DTM Masters and... WTF am I supposed to do? I don't know If I have to beat a lap time, to race X laps or anything... The game does not tell you any info, you just jump into the event without knowing...

Any help? I did 13 laps and the event was going on...

Thank you!

1 hour ago, pMk2k said:

Hi there,

I do not understand how the community events works, I've started today with the DTM Masters and... WTF am I supposed to do? I don't know If I have to beat a lap time, to race X laps or anything... The game does not tell you any info, you just jump into the event without knowing...

Thank you!

You just need to set one valid lap. To confirm that your time has been registered, press :square: when viewing the leaderboard. 

1 hour ago, pMk2k said:

Hi there,

Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Smzthy said:

You just need to set one valid lap. To confirm that your time has been registered, press :square: when viewing the leaderboard. 

A lot of the times it takes time to upload it 

As of right now, I only saw 15 events that I did in the past, but I did five other events before that and got the trophy. I was afraid I wasn't going to get it because of an issue where I exceeded aa GB of data in my save file? Every time I did a community event it would always tell me something along the lines of "we couldn't save your ghost time because you exceeded the 1 GB limit in your save file. Would you like to try again?" and it would keep popping up, so I declined. 

They still counted, and my times were still on the leaderboards, so I'm glad that's finally out of the way.