Current and upcoming events for the "Community Ambassador" trophy

totallycrushed

Just got the Community Ambassador trophy. Thought it was going to glitch on me for a minute as it didn’t pop upon the leaderboard updating for my 20th event but I did what the devs suggested and starting going to my leaderboard times for previous events and it popped. Once I’ve finished the game I’m currently playing I’ll finally start playing the game properly.

• Like 3

What the heck is up with those ranking lists? There are like three events for me that I did successfully and now when I try to go to their leaderboard it tells me „no records“ or something like this. If this will be on other events too, maybe it will even be a problem for the community trophy.

Yeah sure I have always checked after I did one lap. I was everytime in the leaderboards under best 3.000 people. The problem with these 3 events is that nobody is on it, not even other people. So it has to be something to do with the broken leaderboards.

So my understanding is that starting the game now is too late :) ?
Seems like Community Events are quite rare. A question to anyone who is experienced with the game: would it be wise to start it now and hope that more events will be added in the future? ?