Have you received recently strange messages on PSN?

aimeraya

yes I got a lots of them, yesterday 3 of them sent me a friend invite, these are their names and their comments.

Name: faea8a7c

( no comment )

Name: tera40bab2

( its raining where i live so i stayed home today )

Name: arlethaa3a67

( Yay! Someone to talk to )

Edited by yellowwindow7

On 20/06/2017 at 2:49 PM, ArK_TatiCo said:

I got exactly the same message  but from another "person?". the weird thing is i got this in a account that i only used to buy games

I got a similar thing the other day. I immediately blocked them. It was from a level 1 account with no trophies. How weird.

On 6/19/2017 at 10:20 PM, kubanm3 said:

I've got one as well.

Is it something to worry about? Those are funny, though.

rxgm7o.png

5hXJZ5.png

I got the same messages from another account. It looks like there is a person who has multiple accounts. I ignored him after the third message (forgot to block). It happened twice in the last two days.

Edited by Nemiblim

Definitely seems like the scammers that fill Facebook, Kik, Skype, and various dating sites have started getting on PSN...

I don't understand why people would even bother with making accounts like this to spam links. I guess there are horny idiots that can't think for themselves and sign up for the shit. I'm just pissed they're on PSN now cause I've seen them all over Facebook and Kik. I turned off friends only on Facebook for a day and I had three of those fake spam accounts add me there... I wish there was a way to stop this shit. Well other than turning on privacy settings because doing that doesn't allow new real people to add or talk to you.

So all of these accounts I reported on Facebook are basically the same thing as these weird PSN accounts. (Every account I reported got removed, they're all accounts with one picture and a link that these spam accounts try to get you to click on)

They've seemed to migrated to Facebook and it's fucking annoying as hell.

Damn, I keep getting those idiotic spambots messaging me and I can see through their ruse by checking their profiles and they showed blank trophies and level 1 trophy level. So for now, I set my privacy settings to have only friends message me until this is sorted out.

I used to get added to random groups.. then bots would message me. I just blocked them and left the group. I also changed my privacy settings to friends only, so only friends can add me to groups and send me messages as of now.

Edited by nfsmwuk

• 4 weeks later...