Heartless Hunters II: The Darkening (Let's Finish Kingdom Hearts)

Heartless Hunters Livestreaming  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do daily livestreams of my Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 playtimes?

• Sure, knock yourself out! I don't care how bad they are! :)
    • Okay, but only if they have commentary.
    • Don't kill yourself with daily livestreams! You should enjoy your life! I won't mind if the livestreams are sporadic.
    • Sure, but plz, no spoilers! I want to experience the story myself.
    • No, don't do it! Your voice sounds horrible! It's not worth the humilation! :(
    • Don't do it if you aren't gonna commit.
    • I don't give a care either way. Do what you want.

1 minute ago, viech54 said:

Thanks. Anything that will follow No Heart works well against him. Absolute Zero does the same (unless I messed up the translation from German to English - German player here).

All Unversed Battle Missions are out of the way as well. All that's left is to fight the final Unversed (probably in Deep Space), create all commands and use all Shotlocks for the platinum.

Nice. The name is translated correct, so don't worry about that ^_^ . Good luck with the final stretch to the plat.

I made a conscious decision that I will get a KH platinum every 10th milestone - so Chain of Memories is going to be my 40th platinum.  I'm still a while off getting there though as in the meantime I want to complete these games:

33. Severed
34. Night's of Azure
35. Color Guardians
36. Pixeljunk
37. Unravel
38. Oceanhorn
39. Stories: Path of Destinies
40. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Now I have it written down somewhere, I'm more likely to stick to it :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

@Dragon-Archon Thanks :). It's finally over, took me long enough (2 years and 3 months for my first KH platinum).

Awesome, congrats :yay: .

1 hour ago, Rach said:

I made a conscious decision that I will get a KH platinum every 10th milestone - so Chain of Memories is going to be my 40th platinum.  I'm still a while off getting there though as in the meantime I want to complete these games:

33. Severed
34. Night's of Azure
35. Color Guardians
36. Pixeljunk
37. Unravel
38. Oceanhorn

Good luck with it, CoM is quite tedious with its 6 playthroughs, though difficulties stack on the PS4 version.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rach said:

33. Severed
34. Night's of Azure
35. Color Guardians
36. Pixeljunk
37. Unravel
38. Oceanhorn

Great idea! Might do something like that. Good luck! ;)

8 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

We will hold you to it :awesome: .

WHAT HAVE I SHACKLED MYSELF TO!??!! :facepalm:

J/K. I am sure I can get the platinums. I mean, if I have to platinum Ginger: Beyond the Crystal and complete it's annoying as frick Old-School Mode which has no checkpoints and do a time-trial which is so tight it's like spandex on your butt, I can defeat all of the optional bosses in the series. :P

• Like 1

WARNING: I've seen videos showing that the KH1.5+2.5 collection is terribly bugged. Some of the fights are unwinnable due to the new 60 FPS and worst of all, it's a video game that can crash while saving, meaning you lose all of your progress!

I'm a little paranoid - I just paid off my pre-order so I want to be assured that I didn't just waste $50 on a collection that may cause many hours of hard work to be flushed down the toilet. If anyone knows where to contact Square-Enix, please let me know. :(

16 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

WARNING: I've seen videos showing that the KH1.5+2.5 collection is terribly bugged. Some of the fights are unwinnable due to the new 60 FPS and worst of all, it's a video game that can crash while saving, meaning you lose all of your progress!

I'm a little paranoid - I just paid off my pre-order so I want to be assured that I didn't just waste $50 on a collection that may cause many hours of hard work to be flushed down the toilet. If anyone knows where to contact Square-Enix, please let me know. :(

Can you post the videos? or links

8 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

If anyone knows where to contact Square-Enix, please let me know. :(

Leaving aside that there's a patch that hopefully fixed the problems, there are several ways of contacting SE (in case something similar happens again).

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SquareEnix

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SquareEnix

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/SQEXMembersNA

Square Enix Forum: http://forums.na.square-enix.com/

A lot of people are pissed off because Square-Enix gave a trailer for 2.8 that said "KH3 - announcements coming in winter" and now it's spring. How many of you people are angry that all we got was a screenshot and some interview with Nomura which gave vague information? I myself don't really care that we haven't heard anything about the next game yet since I know it's never coming out in 2017.

5 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

A lot of people are pissed off because Square-Enix gave a trailer for 2.8 that said "KH3 - announcements coming in winter" and now it's spring. How many of you people are angry that all we got was a screenshot and some interview with Nomura which gave vague information? I myself don't really care that we haven't heard anything about the next game yet since I know it's never coming out in 2017.

I'm not upset at all, as long as we get a trailer on March 28 (Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversay). A screenshot was enough to reinstate my hope that game is still happening.

6 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

I completely forgot about it, it's enough for me to know they're working on the game.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NebbyLunala said:

In all honesty, I couldn't care less. This is not supposed to belittle the game or insult it in any way. I'm just way too busy to care. Be it free time or work, I have quite a bit to do.

The game can have a 2018 release date, that's fine with me. I don't need to see trailers, screenshots, interviews, ... All of that are spoilers I want to avoid. Plus, there's no need to convince me of KH3. It's the conclusion of the Xehanort saga, I want to know how it ends, I'm going to play it. That's all there is to it. Knowing that, I can go in blind without knowing more than I do now.

As far as I'm concerned, the main story ends with 3 (at least as of now, will have to figure that out once I play the game). If they decide to make KH4, SE needs to prove to me it's worth my money. That's when I'm going to watch trailers to make up my mind.

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

I'm not upset at all, as long as we get a trailer on March 28 (Kingdom Hearts 15th Anniversay). A screenshot was enough to reinstate my hope that game is still happening.

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I completely forgot about it, it's enough for me to know they're working on the game.

2 minutes ago, viech54 said:

In all honesty, I couldn't care less. This is not supposed to belittle the game or insult it in any way. I'm just way too busy to care. Be it free time or work, I have quite a bit to do.

The game can have a 2018 release date, that's fine with me. I don't need to see trailers, screenshots, interviews, ... All of that are spoilers I want to avoid. Plus, there's no need to convince me of KH3. It's the conclusion of the Xehanort saga, I want to know how it ends, I'm going to play it. That's all there is to it. Knowing that, I can go in blind without knowing more than I do now.

As far as I'm concerned, the main story ends with 3 (at least as of now, will have to figure that out once I play the game). If they decide to make KH4, SE needs to prove to me it's worth my money. That's when I'm going to watch trailers to make up my mind.

Well, I'm in your camp. I don't mind that they didn't keep their promise to give news a month ago, as long as they give more information in E3 and the upcoming months. Now that 1.5+2.5 are out in Japan and will come out nationally in eight days, they have no excuse to hide any information that might help the hype in the summer months. :P

On segunda-feira, 20 de Março de 2017 at 9:52 PM, viech54 said:

No IFs, Nomura already said the series will continue, KH3 will just be the current arc's ending, all signs point to something to deal with the Master of Masters.

4 hours ago, Devil_Spooky said:

No IFs, Nomura already said the series will continue, KH3 will just be the current arc's ending, all signs point to something to deal with the Master of Masters.

That's what he wants, yes, but Square Enix and Disney need to approve and fund the game, or else he can't do a thing. There was no official announcement for a KH3 sequel, just Nomura's wish to continue. It's still an IF at this point.

11 hours ago, viech54 said:

That's what he wants, yes, but Square Enix and Disney need to approve and fund the game, or else he can't do a thing. There was no official announcement for a KH3 sequel, just Nomura's wish to continue. It's still an IF at this point.

Definitely but chances are good that these companies might continue the series for at least three more games. You know how Square is with long series(FFXVcoughcough) and Disney would get a lot of money by parading their classic characters to new people. Heck, I stopped caring about Disney when I graduated from high school and tried to avoid Mickey, Goofy and Donald because I didn't want to think about those silly characters and Square Enix reintroduced them in a way that wasn't offensive to my brain. (I have small mental issues, please don't ask about them as it's very complicated to explain.) Hell, I didn't even like the Little Mermaid and tried not to watch the film when they were showing it in high school and this game made the story a lot nicer. If they can make me like Ariel and Ursula after I avoided the animated movies, they are doing something right and need to continue the story for their own benefit!

Sorry, this dissolved into a rant on why Square and Disney would be stupid to cut off the series after KH3.

Edited by NebbyLunala

21 hours ago, viech54 said:

No risk of that, Disney is starting to see KH as a thing now, proof of that is having a direct involvement with KH3, and I mean the big daddy Disney US, not Disney Japan like it was for the first games.

And there's no way in hell SE won't be up for it, it's their second best selling series after FF, and since they ain't the ones putting the money on the table in the first place there's no risk in continuing with it, as long as Disney writes the checks they'll be there to cash on them.

And Nomura is already building up for the next saga with all he's craming into Chi, and he already said we won't find out who the MoM is in KH3 so that'll need to be adressed eventually. There's always a small chance that KH3 will be the last sure, but IMO it's so small that it's not even worth mentioning.

I have come to a reckoning which may upset a few people who are a part of this thread - I have decided to stop accepting participants.

D:D:D:

Yes, I know, but why? It's because now we have a Platinum Project thread, I feel like this thread is a bit redundant. I am not deleting anyone who joined, but I probably won't have a lot of time to update due to having so many games on my backlog and also working on Kingdom Hearts when the 1.5+2.5 collection drops in three days. Xeliot is more than capable of handling stuff and updating when KH3 drops so if you guys want to participate in a thread which awards completion, Xeliot's thread is a better choice than mine. You can check his thread out here.

Platinum Project: Kingdom Hearts

This thread will still remain as a discussion thread for the games, but all in all, I'm through with having a group, especially since I have stopped giving certificates to those who got 100% of the games completed. I sincerely apologize.

@NebbyLunala I respect your decision, however I don't really understand the reasoning behind it. I was always under the assumption that this thread was meant for general Kingdom Hearts discussion, tips and tricks on how to platinum the games and sharing our experiences. The Project Platinum threads are meant to showcase your accomplishments of completeing all of the games in a series. I think the two threads are meant to serve two completely different purposes.

Edited by Kent10201

I didn't say I was ending the thread. It will still be a place for discussion. I just won't be adding people to the OP anymore. I'll still move people who are in the list to the Hall of Fame lists when they get all their platinums and 100% games, but I won't be adding any more people. I am sorry if I wasn't clear in my last post.

Just now, NebbyLunala said:

I didn't say I was ending the thread. It will still be a place for discussion. I just won't be adding people to the OP anymore. I'll still move people who are in the list to the Hall of Fame lists when they get all their platinums and 100% games, but I won't be adding any more people. I am sorry if I wasn't clear in my last post.

Oh, ok. I was under the assumption that the OP would not be updated entirely. I'm glad you won't be closing the thread and good luck with completing your backlog. 

On 3/25/2017 at 1:28 PM, Kent10201 said:

Oh, ok. I was under the assumption that the OP would not be updated entirely. I'm glad you won't be closing the thread and good luck with completing your backlog. 

Thanks for the support! ^_^

boxart.jpg.60ad615836ac79233725f52e7648cc60.jpg

In other news, I finally picked up my fully paid pre-order of the 1.5+2.5 collection, which actually came out last night at 9 PM, I walked over there to get my voucher but didn't want to wait around to pick it up as it was getting dark. I did pick it up an hour ago. I won't be unwrapping it until I watch X Back Cover on my 2.8 copy because I plan on experiencing the full story in chronological order. If anyone else has picked up a copy of the collection, post here and let us know!

Edited by NebbyLunala

NOTE: Now that I know how to live-stream game footage on PS4, I might start live-streaming my play sessions with 1.5+2.5; right now I have passed Radiant Garden on Ventus Critical mode and am going to plan on grinding a bit in Disney Town before finishing Ventus's story in Critical Mode(I have a few commands that make the boss fight easy) so I might live stream that. I've set up a poll asking if I should live-stream my play sessions for anyone interested. It's got multiple parts to it so if you want livestreams, you can decide what livestreams I'll do.

EDIT: As soon as I remember how to add a poll to this thread.

Edited by NebbyLunala