What's your dream holiday destination?

Thrintus

Ok So I'm A drag, I've already done my dream holidays a couple of times (^including Egypt) and again quite soon. There are other places I want to go to that aren't really dreams but I'm still Interested in.

The United states - I have friends there in many states who have all been here in Australia. I'd love to skate FDR in Philadelphia, take a scenic trip to the Rockies, experience NY City. Actually I'd make it a long holiday across the country  to see Friends in San Fran, L.A, then to Chicago, Florida and then NY (Actually Maine and NYC). Also, even though I'm an Aussie I eat allot of American foods as I grew up on allot of American foods.

Germany - To see family

Edited by Z1MZUM
spelling

1. Japan - *insert generic weeaboo reasons here* No, but seriously I'd love to go and experience the culture and scenery firsthand after reading a lot about it and being interested in it for years. I'd love to finally be able to go and see Mt. Fuji, the Ghibli Museum, Roppongi, Harajuku, and etc. in the flesh. My only fear about going to the country is not wanting to leave afterwards.

2. Germany - I really want to go see a Dortmund game (bonus points if they're facing off against Bayern-Munich). Let alone the fact that it's a very interesting country with an abundance of stuff to do.

3. Italy - Rome, Venice, and Cinque Terre are the main places I would like to visit if I ever go here. Such a picturesque and beautiful country in regards to the scenery. Lots of stuff to do too.

4. Galapagos - Seeing the animals and the scenery would be absolutely amazing.

There's a lot more places I'd like to go to, but these are probably the ones I would most like to visit. 

Edited by Waffles

• 2 months later...

I live in Europe so I've travelled to almost all the European countries and Japan multiple times. So besides those:

1. New Zealand: I heard it's similar to Ireland where I'm from, and very green with lots of sheep.

2. China: I'm curious to see some of the natural beauty as in all the tourist books.

3. Iceland: I want to go to the hotspring there, but I hear the country is super expensive.

4. Egypt: I wish I had visited many years ago when the situation was better as I've always been interested into Ancient Egypt from my childhood Yu-Gi-Oh obsession.

5. Dubai: Not just the airport...

- Italy, a very beautiful country with fascinating history. Not to mention the food.

- Japan, It's my dream since I was a little kid. There are just so many places I want to visit in Japan l can't even count. 

- United States, Florida/California.  For all the theme parks obviously. :P 

I visited Orlando in the past for like 3 weeks and went to all the main theme parks, best time of my life. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5-5-2017 at 11:16 AM, Kurofur said:

- Italy, a very beautiful country with fascinating history. Not to mention the food.

Italy is amazing and I often go there, it's one of the few places I don't mind revisiting (usually I want to go somewhere new every year).

For me, I would love it to go to Australia for a month or two.

A bit more realistic: me and the missus hope to do a California-Utah trip in the near future.

• Like 1

• Kamchatka - Vast wilderness, volcanoes, and in the far east of Russia. Remote, and close to Japan.
  • Palawan - The only large island in the Philippines that is largely untouched. That is, the air is clean, water is clean and clear, etc. Beautiful.
  • Africa - I want to see the animals on the savanna...

• 6 years later...