This game looks awful >=(

I play a lot of games, on steam and PS3/PS4/Vita. And I know there are crap games on both, online store fronts. Steam in particular get it pretty bad, especially with a lot of the cheap, unfinished broken games, getting uploaded there. I was horrified to learn that this game, which I saw a couple months back on steam, where it was in awful quality. Is now ported to the playstation 4, complete with a trophy set. 

Here's a video, showing off the horrendous quality of this game. This can't even pretend to be a goofy simulator game, like Surgeon Simulator or Goat Simulator.

I have heard of PS4 games failing over a misspelled word. If I was a dev, I would really grill Sony about why stuff like this makes it through but other games fail because of small things. I remember they didn't even let Ark release because it was technically "Early Access." What the hell is this ish then? 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Of course....except you. Apologies. You are an exception :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, but not all trophy hunters whore themselves out to shit games just for the sake of a platinum trophy. I'm not the only one. You couldn't pay me to play this steaming pile of wank.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Believe it or not, but not all trophy hunters whore themselves out to shit games just for the sake of a platinum trophy. I'm not the only one. You couldn't pay me to play this steaming pile of wank.

I completely back this. Shame be to those who have multiple mayo plats, shame be!

• Like 2

From the people that brought you Goat Simulator and Farming simulator comes the next best thing. FIrefighters:The Simulation. Take the role as a firefighter and fight fire with fire. Learn to drive a firetruck,rescue people and become a hero. Do you have what it takes to put out a fire? Rated M for mediocre.

Edited by marvelboy10

12 minutes ago, marvelboy10 said:

From the people that brought you Goat Simulator and Farming simulator comes the next best thing. FIrefighters:The Simulation. Take the role as a firefighter and fight fire with fire. Learn to drive a firetruck,rescue people and become a hero. Do you have what it takes to put out a fire? Rated M for mediocre.

The only thing is that Coffee Stain and Giants Software actually release decent stuff and get positive reviews. Looking at Vis Games just hurts my eyes. It would be so fucked if all these "simulation" games would be just on dev though :D

45 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Would you play it if I buy this for you? :o 

Spoiler

Aiakos1421163764.jpeg

• Like 1