Level 1?

6 minutes ago, daerksiea said:

Still the same. On here, it's saying I have nothing. On the Playstation, all my stuff is showing up just fine. I don't understand.

Have you tried earning a trophy? 

Quote from Sly

I think it's okay now, though if you're affected you might need to earn a trophy because PSN was reporting you had so many trophies yet no games (like when someone hides a game).

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Sly Ripper said:

I think it's okay now, though if you're affected you might need to earn a trophy because PSN was reporting you had so many trophies yet no games (like when someone hides a game).

Doubt you'll read this, but is PSNProfiles ever going to put real level on leaderboard? Meaning those people past level 100 should be showing 101+ not just simply 100. PSNTL does it, but lacks in everything else.

1 hour ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Doubt you'll read this, but is PSNProfiles ever going to put real level on leaderboard? Meaning those people past level 100 should be showing 101+ not just simply 100. PSNTL does it, but lacks in everything else.

Level 100 is the cap on PSN, after people reach 100 it's all about how many points they have. PSNTL simply chose to break that official cap and set their own personal random level rules after 100, so it doesn't really reflect their level on PSN. :dunno:

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Level 100 is the cap on PSN, after people reach 100 it's all about how many points they have. PSNTL simply chose to break that official cap and set their own personal random level rules after 100, so it doesn't really reflect their level on PSN. :dunno:

There's a specific increase in points needed to level up on PSN. I want to say it's how many points you needed to level up before + 1000, but I'm not sure.

Afaik PSNTL doesn't make up their own rules, they continue using the rules Sony had set, but allow peopleto go over 100

7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Ah interesting. Just looks weird seeing 40+ level 100's and not really know where they really are at. Thanks for the insight.

9 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

100 is the real level, I guess I could add more fake ones.

Whoever was in charge of calculating the points for each level has never played a video game with any kind of leveling system in their life. I need to make a page showcasing how stupid it is.

Back when they increased the level cap from 50-100 they still made it the same required points for each level. Doesn't make any sense lol

• Like 1

All seems to be working again now for me.  Except the ranking on my trophycard is wrong.  Should be 1755 in UK.  If the ranking table is still correct.  TBH I cant remember which of the two numbers is correct.  I just know they don't match.

But at least my trophycard doesnt say 0 anymore and thats pretty much all I care about.

EDIT: Actually trophycard is well wrong as I have 85 plats.

Edited by MEZAIAL