Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

4 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Not having played the game yet, but I installed it to try later. From what I gather, you can't replay the files so this solution would then be missable, correct? Just want to make sure for when I start it up.

Yes,you have only one chance to accept the credits.If you don't want to negotiate,you can accept the initial offert(40k),but it's possible to double the credits by talking to him about his true identity.

GUUUUUYS!!! It´s wooorking. It´s god damn working. All my DN Files are "finishable", there is no longer any kind of disconnect happening.

I got my Platinum, woooohoooo! Finally done with this.

11 minutes ago, keegan42 said:

Had the same problem with data detective. Game kicked me after watching the clip from DN1. Then I did this after logging into breach again:

- opened the darknet menu

- switched to the second last info (no 14)

- pressed "cross" to read

- clip showed up

- pressed "circle"

- clip ended

- trophy popped

Maybe someone could try this and give a feedback? Want to know, if I´m just a lucky guy or this method works really...

I think they just fixed the issue, so it should be working for everyone know without kicks!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Mikomi93 said:

GUUUUUYS!!! It´s wooorking. It´s god damn working. All my DN Files are "finishable", there is no longer any kind of disconnect happening.

I think they just fixed the issue, so it should be working for everyone know without kicks!

Sp is every trophy obtainable now?

WARNING

For those who actually care for Breach Mode and enjoy playing it and want to do more than just Platinum the game:

Finishing an earlier DN File locks the later ones. For example: After watching the News and receiving my reward from DN File 1, both DN File 2 and 3 became locked and I see no way to unlock them again. Same with DN File 4, which locked DN File 5 for me. And since I have already completed those files I can´t "reactivate" them. So for those that want all the rewards from DN Files go from last to first.

So they fixed the DN issue and created a new one with it. But: It´s officially possibly to get Platinum again!

1 minute ago, Broni1337 said:

Sp is every trophy obtainable now?

Yes, with DN Files and Breach working again, every trophy should be obtainable.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mikomi93 said:

Congrats :yay:

I hope it is true that all issues are gone but if you have no problems with any Darknet file anymore it's a good guess. Did you complete the Darknet files before today?

2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Congrats :yay:

I hope it is true that all issues are gone but if you have no problems with any Darknet file anymore it's a good guess. Did you complete the Darknet files before today?

Yeah, I was in a hurry to Platin this game now that Breach finally worked again and rushed through every DN File the day before yesterday (except DN File 5). Went and did DN File 5 just now and there was no issue at all. Then I checked the other DN Files and all of them gave me the reward after re-watching the news at the end.

10 minutes ago, Poticha said:

Hey everyone - I'm Sacha, the community manager at Eidos-Montréal (feel free to tweet us if you want proof). I'd just like to confirm that we have fixed the issues that have been reported, so you should be able to get your trophies without any problem now. :)

Would you be able to share a screenshot of your Darknet?

DN File 4 locked after receiving DN File 3 reward

However it seems that the issue is being fixed by restarting the game.

Edited by Mikomi93

1 hour ago, Mikomi93 said:

WARNING

For those who actually care for Breach Mode and enjoy playing it and want to do more than just Platinum the game:

Finishing an earlier DN File locks the later ones. For example: After watching the News and receiving my reward from DN File 1, both DN File 2 and 3 became locked and I see no way to unlock them again. Same with DN File 4, which locked DN File 5 for me. And since I have already completed those files I can´t "reactivate" them. So for those that want all the rewards from DN Files go from last to first.

So they fixed the DN issue and created a new one with it. But: It´s officially possibly to get Platinum again!

Yes, with DN Files and Breach working again, every trophy should be obtainable.

Can confirm this happened to me as well. I had the first DN file completed and ready for the trophy, I watched the news and...no disconnection, and the trophy popped, wonderful!

DN file #2 then disappeared (it was unlocked already), but exiting and re-entering Breach fixed it. The file is there again, open.

42 minutes ago, Poticha said:

Hey everyone - I'm Sacha, the community manager at Eidos-Montréal (feel free to tweet us if you want proof). I'd just like to confirm that we have fixed the issues that have been reported, so you should be able to get your trophies without any problem now. :)

Thanks! I was hopeless, but now I can finally 100% this wonderful game. Again, thanks, I'm getting sick due to the bad climate here in Italy, but this made my day regardless of that! :)

8 hours ago, Poticha said:

Hey everyone - I'm Sacha, the community manager at Eidos-Montréal (feel free to tweet us if you want proof). I'd just like to confirm that we have fixed the issues that have been reported, so you should be able to get your trophies without any problem now. 

Thank you for fixing this atrocious mode, it was bad enough, without all these connecting issues.

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 1:20 PM, Poticha said:

Would you be able to share a screenshot of your Darknet?

Thank you so much! Time to get these trophies asap!

• Like 1

On 17.1.2019 at 8:20 PM, Poticha said:

Thank you very much. Many of us were less of hope, that it would be fixed. 

I am also surprised positively that a community manager read our posts. Maybe next time writing a comment earlier here (or on your official website) that you are aware of the whole breach issue would have prevent us from grope in the dark. 

I think many of us like the game so you make a lot of us happy with your work - so thank you again! ?

Edited by Hifi-Delity
  • Like 3

On 17.01.2019 at 10:20 PM, Poticha said:

Thank you very much. Finally got my shiny platinum and 100%.

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Short answer: very high, almost infinite energy. You can use titan armor for example in an entire level.

How to to it? Watch this video :)

Thanks for replying ? 

I already looked it up and used it to complete all the DLC trophies. Worked like a charm and made the game a breeze. 

• Like 3