Problems to complete breach server after patch 1.12

Spide29

27 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

So if you start and finish it in one session, what should you work on first? Base game then DLC? 

A bit of the DLC can be done early too... like sending 3 challenges and completing 3 challenges. Kill 2 enemies with one explosive cube. Kill a heavy enemy with Titan Aug activated. The DLC Darknet Files in contrast require all vanilla Darknet Files to be completed (at least that is written in the trophy guide)... so better work on those quests right from the start...

4 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

My guess is start Breach and finish it in one session. I could log in over 3 days and finished 10 cjallenges sent by my alts but my problems started when i finished the first sidequest and reached the 3rd server (Server 1B). Since The next day i couldn't log in anymore...

I changed my network settings too but nothing changed

-IP Address (set to automatic)

-DHCP host name (set to ‘Do Not Specify’) 

-DNS Settings (set to Manual)

-Primary: 8.8.8.8

-Secondary: 8.8.4.4

-MTU Settings (set to Manual)

-At default this would be 1500.  Try setting it to 1470.  You can experiment with this setting a little bit, but we would not recommend you go below 1400.

-Proxy (set to ‘Do Not Use’)

Yeah, its not on you, so all of these changes are more than pointless. This whole thread has people with the exact issue. We can't emulate something we have no control over as I've tried on multiple consoles and accounts with different outcomes with the server being down error. Just submit a ticket and spam them like the rest of us so they can fix it. 

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

So if you start and finish it in one session, what should you work on first? Base game then DLC? 

Its not guarenteed to stay active in one session. I've tried this already on 2 new accounts. One left on overnight due to boredom and one just hauling ass through the stages. Eventually the kick happened. 

2 hours ago, SanhRim said:

It's just not possible the servers have been down for a while now and those bastards wont do a thing about it, read the topic.

IT. IS. NOT. PLAYABLE. AS. OF. NOW.

The Servers are not really down. We just get an error saying servers would be down :(

Edited by Evil_Joker88

3 hours ago, POEman553 said:

So wait until Square Enix / Eidos Montreal figure out how to fix it or better yet have an offline mode for Breach servers. 

Then two trophies would become unobtainable. It wouldnt affect me as I have those trophies, but it would suck for everyone else who still needs them.

Hey guys, 

think about the possibility, square enix has problems with the upcoming sony update changing the online-id.

The beta version shall come out now, but the main update shall come 2019! 

Maybe we have to wait... but contacting the support and also the sony support (because of the items you can still buy for nothing) might be the only thing we can use killing time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hifi-Delity said:

Hey guys, 

think about the possibility, square enix has problems with the upcoming sony update changing the online-id.

The beta version shall come out now, but the main update shall come 2019! 

Maybe we have to wait... but contacting the support and also the sony support (because of the items you can still buy for nothing) might be the only thing we can use killing time.

I've seen a post on reddit about exactly this. tbh thats my only hope for a while now. Just annoying that we have to wait so long.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Mori said:

I've seen a post on reddit about exactly this. tbh thats my only hope for a while now. Just annoying that we have to wait so long.

That doesn't make any sense. Why would changing the online ID have any effect on if their Breach servers are working or not working? If that were the case, then every S-E related game with online components would be having this problem.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, POEman553 said:

That doesn't make any sense. Why would changing the online ID have any effect on if their Breach servers are working or not working? If that were the case, then every S-E related game with online components would be having this problem.

Some SE titles have online features working just fine, like Just Cause 3. But yeah, those devs are dumb asf

1 hour ago, maxstirner_2015 said:

Some SE titles have online features working just fine, like Just Cause 3. But yeah, those devs are dumb asf

I wouldn't agree to that 100% i know 2 friends who had problems with JC3. Only one pf them got the online related trophies...

I hope our problems get fixed in Deus Ex soon whether they're related to the ID Change or not :(

Coming back for some feedbacks, you may not remember but my problem was slightly different than most people here, as I had a tutorial banner stuck on screen preventing me from doing anything although I could connect to the servers.

They sent me a couple messages saying they were still investigating my case but today they sent me this:

Dear GastNDorf,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.
We escalated your issue and can confirm your profile has now been deleted as per your request.  Please try again. 
If we can be of any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us again. 
Kind regards,
The Square Enix Support Centre team

Yes I had asked them to reset my profile in hopes this would revert me back to the start of the game so I could finish the tutorial properly.

Now I only have to re download the game as I thought I wouldn't go back to it, with no solution reaching me.

I'll update and tell you if it worked.

(I may have the connection error then, who knows. ?)

Edited by GastNDorf

1 hour ago, GastNDorf said:

Coming back for some feedbacks, you may not remember but my problem was slightly different than most people here, as I had a tutorial banner stuck on screen preventing me from doing anything although I could connect to the servers.

They sent me a couple messages saying they were still investigating my case but today they sent me this:

Yes I had asked them to reset my profile in hopes this would revert me back to the start of the game so I could finish the tutorial properly.

Now I only have to re download the game as I thought I wouldn't go back to it, with no solution reaching me.

(I may have the connection error then, who knows. 1f602.png)

That is indeed really interesting. Now what would interest me even more, what if someone who cannot connect anymore gets his profile reset. Will he be able to connect again? Heck, I'll send them a ticket tomorrow asking for a reset of my account.

Thanks for letting us know. :) 

4 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

(I may have the connection error then, who knows. 1f602.png)

Yeah it would be nice if a profile reset helped ms, but I'll still run the risk of it just booting me mid-game and keeping me off as that's happened to 2 accounts now.

I'm not giving the game any more time until they fix it, or there are cases of a profile reset solving it, which seems unlikely because new players are still having the problems. If they can't/won't fix it, well that's that. I'd prefer if they just said so, so I could free up the hard drive space.

• Like 1