Kill Your Completion v3. 0

13 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

As i get older and start showing the symptoms of arthritis, I will squarely blame Syphon Filter for all the damn finger contorting that was required for the controls in that game.  

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

Once I hit middle age and start having arthritis, I'll put all the blame on Kingdom Hearts games for their insane button mashing you have to do to avoid getting sniped. xD

Lol. Meanwhile, I will probably blame the fighting game trophies my fingers have somehow pulled off. :/ 

21 hours ago, dmland12 said:

I'm very interested in hearing what you think, as I'm considering taking a leap and buying this one from the current NA flash sale.

I'll let you know when i've had a chance to play it a bit more, only managed about an hour last night and i wasn't that impressed, but i should give it another chance before i give anyone the wrong impression. 

18 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

He's the Doom Slayer, he's going to kill demons so our dimension stays safe. Being nice is not part of the job description.

I know he's not meant to be nice, but when you feel sorry for the weapons robot, something has gone wrong, Or maybe it just me

1 hour ago, NebbyLunala said:

Yeah, I see what you mean. Some of NISA's games are cult hits(Disgaea, Neptunia and Alteier) and then... there are these. :P

Anyway, I did a unoffical Kill Your Completion on my own account with these games, if anyone is interested:

1. Bastion (22%)
  2. Buff Knight Advanced (45%)
  3. Dark Cloud 2 (11%)
  4. Disgaea 5 (12%)
  5. Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (17%)
  6. Rogue Galaxy (8%)
  7. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (84%) - my most complete game
  8. The Deadly Tower of Monsters (4%)
  9. Unravel (1%)

How are Buff Knight Advanced and Ginger? I ordered the latter recently and I've been interested in Buff Knight, but waiting for a sale.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

I didn't get to This War Of Mine yesterday. Started on INSIDE on Saturday night with my brother in law thinking along, we loved it so much that it took most of Sunday to get through the rest and we wanted to find the secrets as well without looking at guides. I'll try to get some more done in This War Of Mine today, but I played for three hours on day one already and I think I've played enough to know it'll end up with a :gold: rating from me. It really is just a very depressing version of The Sims, but it's a good one.

@PerryToxteth, @Pickle2907, @wtru9, what are your opinions on This War Of Mine?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myu said:

Day 27 Final Review :  Fairy Fencer f

343774tlchargement.jpg

(snip)

After playing the game for about 3 hours, my opinion on it is that it's not a bad game but it's not going to be the game of the year either.

This game looks interesting. Too bad I have a huge backlog and KH1.5+2.5 is going to be in my PS4 tomorrow. :P

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

This game looks interesting. Too bad I have a huge backlog and KH1.5+2.5 is going to be in my PS4 tomorrow. :P

Love the "snip" part :D 

You should see my to-do list, it's becoming longer and longer, especially with this event since I haven't played a single new release since the beginning of the month. And even after the event, I have to clear my backlog of those 10 games before I start anything else. :P 

I love the KH series but I can't play them due to severe motion sickness :/ I went as far as the Little Mermaid's world in the first KH but it was too painful to keep going. 

51 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Wolfpack is actually pretty fun, even solo. Are you playing on PS4? Because I'm grinding out the multiplayer in the next month or two.

Yes I'm playing on ps4. I wouldn't mind doing it with sone people cuz it's prolly gonna be super boring/grindy.

3 hours ago, Jaguargenie said:

Game #9

Initial Impressions

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

Trophies: 3/61 (3%)

Completion: 73.19% (-1.94%)

They take out the heavy handed  'assassin on a mission to save the world from the evil templars' and change it to 'you're a frickin pirate go do pirate stuff!'

That's why this AC game is the worst for me. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad games but Ubisoft should haved released it as a new IP and not as part of the AC games.

I want to fight Templars and search for Pieces of Eden, not doing pirate stuff.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

That's why this AC game is the worst for me. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad games but Ubisoft should haved released it as a new IP and not as part of the AC games.

Amen brother! 

17 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Game #9

L4c1026.png

The Good:

• simple to use interface
  • reasonably interesting "quests"

The Bad:

• the combat is fairly boring, maybe in the 90s it would have been something more innovative, but not by today's standards
  • don't really like any of the characters
  • getting stuck, because I needed to exhaust the dialogue with some NPC. When I speak to someone once, I expect them to continue talking until they're actually done and not having to keep initiating conversations with them over and over just so I can eventually progress.

Maybe you should have waited for the Remake. Apparently the combat is going to change to a more action oriented one.

Edited by MarkusT1992

2 hours ago, MarkusT1992 said:

But, pirate stuff!!

And in all seriousness, if they did the whole new IP thing, the sales would have been halved. If they slap the AC name on it, they have a guaranteed user base already. 

And again, pirate stuff!

25 minutes ago, Jaguargenie said:

But, pirate stuff!!

And in all seriousness, if they did the whole new IP thing, the sales would have been halved. If they slap the AC name on it, they have a guaranteed user base already. 

And again, pirate stuff!

Sure the sale are higher this way but it's also possible that many fans won't by the next game if the previous has only little to do with the overall plot of the series.

As I said it's not a bad game. I even completed it on the 360. I only need a blue chest but I never found one.

You said it yourselfe: Pirate stuff. I think It would have sold quite good as a new IP. Many people like to play pirate stuff. ;)