What cellphone do you use?

cmgravekeeper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 5:15 AM, Viper said:

Still using a Galaxy S7, I'm on year 5 with this phone and it was already outdated when I got it. I want a new phone...but these flagship phones have gotten out of hand on prices. 

Finally upgraded after Christmas, to a Galaxy A54.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 5:11 AM, Baranov_925 said:

Telephone - Wikipedia

This is my phone.

perfect

On 2/16/2024 at 2:54 AM, TheDarkKratos said:

My phone is better than anything you all may have...

Hide contents

72acbd08b0a9141188ec55c0d9b178ea.jpg

priceless

currently using a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra that I got from family. Though I am considering downgrading to a flip phone.

Edited by Pumpkin Head Cthulhu

On 1/5/2024 at 11:00 AM, MonaSaxPayne said:

why do iPhone owners always feel the need to say what storage they have 😂😂

Because it tells you exactly how ripped off they got, gotta share the pain 😂

I recently went for a Motorola Moto G32. It has (as good as) stock Android on it. So no manufacturer bloatware that only takes up time and resources. I think I paid about 120,- for it.

This phone will probably (hopefully) last me another four years or so, which - combined with my 6,- a month data plan - makes this a dirt cheap solution. Even if it only lasts two years it i still only  ~ 10,- a month for phone + data and it really has everything I could ever want and need.

The specs are fine too, at least for me. I need a good GPS for during my hikes and although this is mostly a bit of a gamble  - because not many reviews focus on the quality of the signal - it turned out great. It has a nice enough screen for things like YouTube. Battery life is good and it came with a power charger that recharges the phone from empty to 100% in next to no time at all. The camera is decent enough too, although I am sure many people would expect more. The phone is also snappy enough in the simple apps that I want to use. But I also put the Horizon Chase racing game on it and even that runs perfectly fine.

In short, if you are looking for a budget option I can definitely recommend this one.