Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

5 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Super meat boy. 

I tried this one long ago, it was so hard that i became a vegetarian, props to you. 

Thank you! I‘m terrible at platformers, so if I can do it, you can do it definitely as well! Eventually you get the hang of it, if you stay on track.

I‘ll go with Street Fighter IV, huge probz! Did you follow any specific guide for the combo trials? And did you use any specific device facilitating the input of the combos or did you use the regular playstation controller?

17 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Thank you! I‘m terrible at platformers, so if I can do it, you can do it definitely as well! Eventually you get the hang of it, if you stay on track.

I‘ll go with Street Fighter IV, huge probz! Did you follow any specific guide for the combo trials? And did you use any specific device facilitating the input of the combos or did you use the regular playstation controller?

Yeah, i also suck at platformers, but i couldn't get the hang of that meat boy, and i probably didn’t even get to the hard levels. 

Not really, at the time i was a fighting game player, used to play Tekken at local tournaments and all that good stuff, those combos are hard but you don't have fear in your heart, if you can finish all those games you can definetely do those combo trials as well, they're just time consuming, the game only give you the input, but for most combos you need to get the hang of timing, connecting, focus cancel, if you have some knowledge of fighting games mechanics that also helps. I had a stick at the time, a HORI Real Arcade Pro, so it helps a lot if you have one of those, but it's also doable with the DS3

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Phantochi said:

Yeah, i also suck at platformers, but i couldn't get the hang of that meat boy, and i probably didn’t even get to the hard levels. 

Not really, at the time i was a fighting game player, used to play Tekken at local tournaments and all that good stuff, those combos are hard but you don't have fear in your heart, if you can finish all those games you can definetely do those combo trials as well, they're just time consuming, the game only give you the input, but for most combos you need to get the hang of timing, connecting, focus cancel, if you have some knowledge of fighting games mechanics that also helps. I had a stick at the time, a HORI Real Arcade Pro, so it helps a lot if you have one of those, but it's also doable with the DS3

Red Dead Redemption 2! Congratulations :)

• Like 2