Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

44 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Littlebigplanet 3 - Would love to complete my LBP collection.

Red dead redemption 1. Would love to go back and play it but I wont whip the ps3 back out for a while considering i have a new ps5 I wanna put tons of hours into.

3 hours ago, Mr_Koloo said:

Red dead redemption 1. Would love to go back and play it but I wont whip the ps3 back out for a while considering i have a new ps5 I wanna put tons of hours into.

Red Dead Redemption 2 - I'd love to play it one day, but I have to deal with my huge backlog first.

25 minutes ago, Kesme63 said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 - I'd love to play it one day, but I have to deal with my huge backlog first.

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, can't find any friend who can coop with me. So i'll start Little Hope first.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, aCCzTaurin said:

Worms Rumble, is it any good?

sorta yeah and no. I had a lot of fun with it for the first couple of weeks but i got bored of it by then and the trophies are really grindy and will take a long time. I was able to rush through it a lot because of double xp/coin events and it still took a long time

on topic: resident evil revelations 2

7 hours ago, baejacobs said:

sorta yeah and no. I had a lot of fun with it for the first couple of weeks but i got bored of it by then and the trophies are really grindy and will take a long time. I was able to rush through it a lot because of double xp/coin events and it still took a long time

on topic: resident evil revelations 2

Astro's Playroom