Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

4 minutes ago, tpepper1985 said:

Destiny, because I can't be bothered to try and do Flawless Raider! 1f610.png

Its not that hard you not even need a 6 people for it I did it with 4 people in the Crota Raid and got that trophy at after two attempts. 

And I take your AC4 Platin the trophy for destroying the legendary ships didn't popped for me and I didn't bothered playing it again 

56 minutes ago, xXMirCoXx123 said:

Its not that hard you not even need a 6 people for it I did it with 4 people in the Crota Raid and got that trophy at after two attempts. 

And I take your AC4 Platin the trophy for destroying the legendary ships didn't popped for me and I didn't bothered playing it again 

Injustice 2 , i never liked injustice , but since sub zero came to the roster and he has a mix from all his 3 variations as moves from mk x i could giv a try xD 

My last post was ignored so let's try this again:(

@DoucetDudes I'll take your DmC: Devil May Cry plat. I tried getting it on the PS4 but I was burned out having to play the game multiple times and gave up on it. The fact that you got the plat on the PS3 version is even more impressive - getting SSS rank in every mission is no mere feat. Congrats :)

43 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

The Order 1886 

Call of Duty MW2. I've got 2 more spec op missions until the plat, but I just can't seem to solo them, and online is too laggy these days. I've been working on cleaning up all my incomplete games, so I've got my eye on God of War 3 too.

25 minutes ago, NeFwed said:

Call of Duty MW2. I've got 2 more spec op missions until the plat, but I just can't seem to solo them, and online is too laggy these days. I've been working on cleaning up all my incomplete games, so I've got my eye on God of War 3 too.

I take your The Last of Us Platin I need to get it myself sometime xD

2 hours ago, Miles_Warren said:

My last post was ignored so let's try this again:(

@DoucetDudes I'll take your DmC: Devil May Cry plat. I tried getting it on the PS4 but I was burned out having to play the game multiple times and gave up on it. The fact that you got the plat on the PS3 version is even more impressive - getting SSS rank in every mission is no mere feat. Congrats :)

Thanks dude. I remember having so much fun with that game so I really didn't mind the grind. I'm really jealous of your Borderlands 2 100% as well because it requires lots of commitment, especially when factoring the DLC in.

• Like 2