Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

3 hours ago, lewy_your_pic said:

Crash team racing

Spiderman.  I kept getting distracted by other games and now there's only 4 days until it leaves Playstation Now, so I'll have to buy it outright if I can't plat it in the next few days!  Guess it's worth the buy, but I could have done it all for free!  (well, sort of for free)

3 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

Doom 64.

Trails of Cold Steel

15 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

Persona 5 Dancing starlight

Ive done 3 and 4, but I just hated the music in 5D, (though Id say that P5 has the best soundtrack)

And I hated that some of the characters dancing just looked like Air fighting =P

I will one day finish it off

Yeah P5 for me had the best soundtrack but honestly the soundtrack in the dancing games in general I did like since they remixed them & 9/10 times it made it worse. Wish they would have kept the base songs instead of remixing them. (Plus they cut out a lot of my favorite tracks from P5D like Madarame's palace theme for example). I haven't done P3D because I want to finish P3 first which I'm gonna do after my 200th plat

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Trails of Cold Steel

Yeah P5 for me had the best soundtrack but honestly the soundtrack in the dancing games in general I did like since they remixed them & 9/10 times it made it worse. Wish they would have kept the base songs instead of remixing them. (Plus they cut out a lot of my favorite tracks from P5D like Madarame's palace theme for example). I haven't done P3D because I want to finish P3 first which I'm gonna do after my 200th plat

Detroit Become Human

18 hours ago, realm722 said:

You have 2 games that are the bane of my existence. The Last Guardian AND bonus I'll give you Sonic Mania. I hate TLG. I think it's an awful experience. But I still want the platinum. I am atrocious at Sonic Mania and have come to the realization I strongly dislike games of that ilk. But I still wanna complete them. Tell ya what, trade me both of them for a The Witness plat?

Done. I'll never get The Witness plat, forever stuck on that last challenge, I'll take that 100% Batman: Arkham City as well

1 minute ago, zV13r026 said:

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kamurotetsu said:

Done. I'll never get The Witness plat, forever stuck on that last challenge, I'll take that 100% Batman: Arkham City as well

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

Tales of Symphonia mainly because the copy I bought of it broke so I'll never finish it unless I buy a new one :(