Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

5 hours ago, Baranov_925 said:

Minecraft: Story Mode

Far Cry 3! I love that game and i have never gone for the platinum before but i definitely will one day this year.

You got the platinum in 6 days as well, that is impressive to me ?

I only have 3 games on this account. If none of them is to the next persons liking, i have my old messy account updated with plat games.

Reypoz - Username for old accout ( More games )

Edited by Arzoden
More games & Grammar correction
  • Like 1

On 7-1-2022 at 3:27 AM, Arzoden said:

Far Cry 3! I love that game and i have never gone for the platinum before but i definitely will one day this year.

You got the platinum in 6 days as well, that is impressive to me ?

I only have 3 games on this account. If none of them is to the next persons liking, i have my old messy account updated with plat games.

Reypoz - Username for old accout ( More games )

The Pig D

8 hours ago, MvComedy said:

Injustice: Ultimate Edition. That couldn't have been easy!

You are like my gaming mirror image!! 90% of your plats are games that I just wouldn’t even look at, let alone play ( e.g. I suck big time at fighting games and therefore dislike them immensely lol) so I could choose any one of them. However you do have a few on there that I have played or would be interested in playing so I’m going to choose one of them.

Kentucky route zero interests me immensely, I’m keen to play this but can’t get a physical copy in the uk, so I’ll go with that

Kentucky Route Zero please :)

10 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

You are like my gaming mirror image!! 90% of your plats are games that I just wouldn’t even look at, let alone play ( e.g. I suck big time at fighting games and therefore dislike them immensely lol) so I could choose any one of them. However you do have a few on there that I have played or would be interested in playing so I’m going to choose one of them.

Kentucky route zero interests me immensely, I’m keen to play this but can’t get a physical copy in the uk, so I’ll go with that

Rustler

8 minutes ago, Jiano_Vera said:

Onrush

Sweet profile. An excellent completion rating and a very nice ultra rare trophy collection! Intimidating to ponder through and only pick one. Quite a few titles I would grab from you just to clean up my own back log. But if I had to pick 1... Stardew Valley!

I have a few friends that play this and talk about it quite a bit. Still debating playing myself, but the time to complete holds me back. Maybe one day when I clean up my backlog a bit more.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Sweet profile. An excellent completion rating and a very nice ultra rare trophy collection! Intimidating to ponder through and only pick one. Quite a few titles I would grab from you just to clean up my own back log. But if I had to pick 1... Stardew Valley!

I have a few friends that play this and talk about it quite a bit. Still debating playing myself, but the time to complete holds me back. Maybe one day when I clean up my backlog a bit more.

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout

• Like 1

On 7.01.2022 at 3:27 AM, Arzoden said:

You got the platinum in 6 days as well, that is impressive to me 1f44f.png

I had quarantine.

On 11.01.2022 at 10:50 AM, PotrikBerger said:

A Plague Tale: Innocence