Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

3 hours ago, Picek said:

Good Riddance (Green Day: Rock Band) - very very hard platinum, hats off!

I will say without a doubt gran turismo 7, i started the licenses after the update, and wow, they are for me a 7.5-8, just mindblowing how removing turbo, removing seconds from the gold, and well, the new physics of the game are just brutal, kudos to everyone who got the platinum before or after the update

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Don_Chipotle said:

I will say without a doubt gran turismo 7, i started the licenses after the update, and wow, they are for me a 7.5-8, just mindblowing how removing turbo, removing seconds from the gold, and well, the new physics of the game are just brutal, kudos to everyone who got the platinum before or after the update

Resident Evil 7. That would save me from having to play the game on Madhouse. Its the last trophy I'm missing and I kinda dread it a little bit lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, alexandra-jane09 said:

The Double Platinum of Crash 4, you are a glutton for punishment there - much respect for going through it once let alone twice.

The Last of Us Part II. Just the thought of having to play through the story again makes me mad. One of the worst sequels ever made imo. And don't even get me started on the ending... fuck this game.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1