Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

2 hours ago, Warrior_of_Doom said:

It Takes Two.

Simply because the game looks like a lot of fun 😀

Warrior_of_Doom.png

I think I'd go with Dead Space. I absolutely loved the original but the new version's deathless playthrough was really tough for me and I ended up giving up

Edited by InfamousRanger12

On 9/28/2023 at 11:13 PM, Gerdie_3000 said:

You have a lot of really impressive platinums and 100%'s, but I am gonna have to go with Wolfenstein: The new Colossus. I am playing it right now but I am far from sure I will get the plat. Well done to you!

U can do it bro, just practice every level a bunch of times to learn enemies spawn and have a decent aim when u going for mein leben

Just go for it

Id take ac origins

1 hour ago, zGaete- said:

U can do it bro, just practice every level a bunch of times to learn enemies spawn and have a decent aim when u going for mein leben

Just go for it

Id take ac origins

Lords of the Fallen. I've tried going back to it several times just can't do it haha

33 minutes ago, OneOksana said:

Destroy all human! 2 Reprobed. As you already play the first and I have a lot of fun to plat this one. I hope you will too!

Hitman 3 no doubt. 

I downloaded and played a demo of the game, without knowing I would earn trophies by playing it. Now it sits at 4% completion on my trophy list and taunts me every time I look at it.

On 10/6/2023 at 12:00 PM, Gerdie_3000 said:

Hitman 3 no doubt. 

I downloaded and played a demo of the game, without knowing I would earn trophies by playing it. Now it sits at 4% completion on my trophy list and taunts me every time I look at it.

I've already 100% Hitman 3 + DLCs. It was very fun! Do you any other proposition for me though? 🙃

7 hours ago, OneOksana said:

I've already 100% Hitman 3 + DLCs. It was very fun! Do you any other proposition for me though? 🙃

I am afraid you have misunderstood the purpose of this thread my good man! if you look at the first post on the first page of the thread, it says 

"As the title says, take a look at the profile above. If you could, what single platinum/100% would you take from that member to add to your personal collection? It would be great if you add why you chose your selection:)"

- Meaning that I choose Hitman 3 as the game from you profile that I would like to have the most myself, but do not have.

I can however recommend Control if you are in need of a good game to play. Its easy and stress free to plat, with no missables, grind or anything like that. + most importantly, its a really great game! Get the Ultimate edition with all dlc. Have fun!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 6:00 PM, Gerdie_3000 said:

Hitman 3 no doubt. 

Detroit: Become Human, I am currently playing Heavy Rain again to get the PS4 plat. I should definitely finish Detroit as well.