The Disney Afternoon collection coming to PS4

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Well, that's a PS1 game, though it was released on SNES too. These are all NES games and made by Capcom. I think that's the requirements.

In that case Goof Troop would be eligible too.

2 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

I am wondering if each game will have a trophy list or it will be one combined list for all 6 games.

I'm thinking it'll be 6 different lists, though I doubt they'll have a plat.

55 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

For everyone who keeps wishing that "x game" be included, those weren't part of the Disney afternoon.  It was a 2 hour slot of specific shows on TV in the 90s.  Anyway, count me interested.

17 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I'm thinking it'll be 6 different lists, though I doubt they'll have a plat.

6 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Yeah, but also Adventures in the Magic Kingdom and The Little Mermaid

As B1rvine said Disney Afternoon were *specific* shows. These were games from those *specific* shows. Goof Troop could be eligible or perhaps Gargoyles, but Adventures in the Magic Kingdom and The Little Mermaid would definitely not be shows from Disney Afternoon. I only recognize up to Season 3, then it started because I kept hoping for Gummi Bears to come back. See the link for other shows that *could have* been included, but clearly weren't since it's a done deal now.

9 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

****  I only recognize up to Season 3, then it started because I kept hoping for Gummi Bears to come back. ****

Yeah, you and I are pretty much in the same boat there.  I liked the "original 4" plus Darkwing duck.  Everything after that was bleh.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cielle said:

Can we get onimusha now? :X

100% this^

When I first saw this announcement I thought they were going to remaster each game like the most recent Ducktales release and add voice overs by the original cast!

Alas its just a simple port of each game with sharper visuals :( 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, savageamusement said:

100% this^

When I first saw this announcement I thought they were going to remaster each game like the most recent Ducktales release and add voice overs by the original cast!

Alas its just a simple port of each game with sharper visuals :( 

Lol its something I bring up capcom related stuff happens. That and megamayne stuff.

I need more onimooosha 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

This brings back so many memories. Too bad Mickey's Wild Adventure isn't included.

At first I thought you meant Mickey's Dangerous Chase from the Gameboy, but after finding out that it's acutally Mickey Mania I want that too! Never played it back then, but I remember seeing it in magazines and it looked beautiful!

While we're at it, I'd also buy a Quackshot remake.

On topic: Super excited for this collection. The Duck Tales remaster was ok, but not what I really wanted. The original Duck Tales is reason alone to buy this.

A Gargoyle's Quest trilogy collection next please?

Edited by soniq

On 3/15/2017 at 1:42 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

On the Capcom blog, it was stated they wanted to keep it to 8 bit games.

Quite a few people are raising hell that there's no Switch version. Don't blame them. All six games were NES titles. DuckTales 2 and Chip and Dale 2 are a bit more obscure because they were released in the late NES/early SNES era.

Edited by Torracat83

9 hours ago, Torracat83 said:

On the Capcom blog, it was stated they wanted to keep it to 8 bit games.

Quite a few people are raising hell that there's no Switch version. Don't blame them. All six games were NES titles. DuckTales 2 and Chip and Dale 2 are a bit more obscure because they were released in the late NES/early SNES era.

That's too bad, I really enjoyed Goof Troop back in the days.