Removal from leaderboard

skroq

5 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Ah the Boss is there.

I not say i m Premium. But i know how i got my Premium Access, your site is not the NSA ; )

I hidde 2 Games, thats right. Booth Games got 1 Glitched Trophy and thefore questionable. Glitches happen from Time to Time. You got a few Glitched Games too. It not considering Hacks. Seems fair from me, to hidde. But you re wrong with i m Flagged in all the Leaderboards. Check my Acc. All my Trophys are Hidden. To much hate since i started my Novells Clean Up.

And if it would be true that i spending 100 000$ for Trophys, why i m not spend 1 Mio. to be number #1 with lot of advantage? There was never any proof that i buyed Trophys. No sense to enter it ever and ever again.

Again, show any (real) proof i m not a Legit Trophy Hunter. Now i see words only.

The video proves it, the 30 plats in 2 days prove it, the fact that you are having games synced out of order by months bc you send your systems to people all over the world to play on for you prove it. Steffy I know your whole business you are running. You want proof give me time I will get it... challenge accepted. Like I said I know 3 people who do the work for you. I won't drag their names through the gutter tho bc they are nice trophy hunters that just want a quick buck like anyone else would do for the right price. It's only a matter of time before your systems don't come back to you or someone seriously hacks your account and steals it... then what... oh I know start over a third time and waste even more money.

1 hour ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

I Hidded my Trophys until your done with this meaningless Discussion.

2 Points from my Site.

Important is that i m not a Hacker. Easy to proof. 90% of my Trophys are not earned on ps3. And on PS4/Vita you can t Hack.

Second, to ask getting me removed to reach a higher Leaderboard Place yourself is not what a fair Competition is considering.

If you call me a Team, you should see that the current Worldrank 1 on psnprofiles is a known Team too and Teamplay is not against any Site Rules.

Which Games you tell me i had Hacked i don t understand too. But yes, there are 2 Games which are questionable. And this Games i hidde. But that Games don t lock like Hacked Trophys, just 1 Trophy out of Order. As Far i know was never any Hack proof against me.

To the currious movie uploaded by Hakoom:

Most of this Pictures you can quick check that are fake. In 1 message i say, that my Guy syncBF 3 tonight and he should Progress with Tekken 6??? I even don t own booth Games. And all Pictures got no Year Timestap. Very bad Movie. If you use 5 minutes to check it, everybody see its fake.

Just to clarify, Vita trophies can definitely be hacked. As long as a person has FTP read-and-write access to the system on latest firmware, people will keep on doing the trophy data hack. PS4, on the other hand, is not hacked on latest firmware, from what we all know. 

every one here is now talking about team playing not about the fact he hacked games, hided trophies and he BUYS them.

well no matter.

But:

@ Sly Ripper : you didn't answer my question. Does he pay you for staying here? Like he is paying others for earning trophies for him?

Like he did before with his former PSN name which got hacked?

I'm sure he does.

55 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

One more thing.

I was from beginning with my Acc a Honest Guy. Not insulted people and stay always out of fights. I m not a 15 Years old Guy. I got a Family, been married and have kids. I study until i was 27 and got the academic degree of a Master. Which shows, i m not a reallife Looser who Acts for attention. To insult me, like i read a few times, not here but in other Sites (yes i got Premium on Imports over contact ), just proof your own Character. Competition should always be fair. Fair competition mean that you had to accept the rules and follow them. I never break any rule from any Leaderboard. Only psntl removed me, all other Sites show me Clean.

Sony Bann Vita Hackers. And all Vita Hacks are done in less than 1 min. Its not possible to Hack on Vita like on ps3.

My past Vita Games was VNs only. You can ask some people here why 10 Plats a Day with VNs are not unrealistic.

Knocking up a lady does not count as a great achievement in life. I hate when people wear that as a pin on their chest.

How people choose to live their own lives is their own choice so don't act like you're better then people because you decide to pay people for trophies, just because you know you're married.

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Kinda hard when you have hidden games. Why don't you unhide them for a day? I mean, it's not like you're hiding hacked games or anything, so unhiding them for a day shouldn't be an issue :)

I am not sure how this works, but I am sure a staff member could answer this better.  But I assume if he unhides the game, he will automatically go back to the dirty leaderboard?  He was marked as a cheater on both of the games so he will never unhide them.

3 hours ago, Mr-Of-TacTicZz said:

Pleasa make a system that scans the trophylog to find some stuff like playing 2 games @ 1 time and popping them the same time must be a teamplayer and should not be in the leaderboard

No, please don't do that. I think that even I have one or two different games with trophies that popped at the same time, but no one else has ever touched my profile. I have played a game or two on my Vita to pass the time while watching cutscenes in TWD S2 on PS4 (which I had already played on PS3 and Vita previously).

• Like 3

Just now, Roughdawg4 said:

I am not sure how this works, but I am sure a staff member could answer this better.  But I assume if he unhides the game, he will automatically go back to the dirty leaderboard?  He was marked as a cheater on both of the games so he will never unhide them.

It'll take ~10 minutes and he'll be flagged again as long as the flagged games aren't still hidden.

2 minutes ago, maxijodi said:

every one here is now talking about team playing not about the fact he hacked games, hided trophies and he BUYS them.

well no matter.

But:

@ Sly Ripper : you didn't answer my question. Does he pay you for staying here? Like he is paying others for earning trophies for him?

Like he did before with his former PSN name which got hacked?

I'm sure he does.

I did not payed any Site Owners.

If i would do this it would be against the Code of Compliance from the Company i working for. I would loose my Job. Worth more than a simply PSN ACC.

3 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

Yes Sly Flagg me if i unhidde Tales.

Platinum are questionable. And for fair competition i understand that i had to Hidde.

LOL, first he thought me or dragarock hacked him (his former PSN account)

Later he told (on a german site) it's been someone he stole his girlfrind from.......

Now I hear it's been a mexican guy??

Lies over lies.

Edited by maxijodi

Just now, Tearraven said:

I think this is the largest gathering of top-ranked hunters I've seen on a thread at one time since I joined.

Never thought it'd be over something like this though. 

I dislike cheaters as much as the next person. Just wanted to throw out that I agree with Sly on the majority of what he has said and that if it was not for his service and PSNP, I would not love trophy hunting as much as I do today.

Amen to that! I became a trophy hunter in the end of 2015, and it felt great as I always hunted down achievements on Steam and in a few games that utilized the ingame achievement system. After joining PSNP, I'm so hooked on everything related to trophies. I'm taking my sabbatical year at the moment, so I have time to trophy hunt before studying physics at September 1st.

Many thanks to you, Sly! :awesome:

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Sony allow it. It's not possible to prove multiple users used an account, only that multiple consoles were used (which RD has done)... is that "cheating" too?

The line needs to be drawn somewhere, we ban trophy timestamp hacks/using gamesaves.

You are the boss so make the site like it should be!!! No cheating = No Teams! In alot of ways teaming is no fair it gets you on top while others giving eveything and they get shut down by a team! Uf i believe what you say. Team is no cheating so its allowed well lets say that King Sly says today in any sport u can use epo and other stuff you can use from now on an engine in your bike to win the tour the france thats what you are so saying Sly!!!! Omg the football team is behind well come in let us play with the bench players 2 11 against 20 thats teaming and is allowed that what you say! You don't know what rules you need you think you are the KING with you site but its getting worse now... It the earlier days a cheater would be removed and a teamplayer 2 but now , you do nothing! Its frustrating. Im even thinking that @GermanProGaming1 is paying your whole site here and so letting him go on the leaderboard! Slyripper manage your site well enough otherwise i hope everyone leaves tje leaderboard and you got a top 50 of teams and cheaters!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

Unhidde the Year and we will see your Lie.

The year shows right there... in Nov of 2014 your streetracer account got hacked bc you were caught fishing in your friends pond... in 2015 you contact one of your employees asking to buy more trophies for your new germanpro account but keep it secret so you can be known as a legit hunter. I think you created the wrong psn id... should have named yourself GermanNOOBgamer. Get a clue Sherlock, you will never win this argument Holmes.

Edited by PViddy

3 minutes ago, GermanProGaming1 said:

@Sly Ripper

I don t want out of that Discussion.

But here is only hate and insulting people.

Psnprofiles is made to present a Leaderboard, not a fightíng area. Maybe you should close this Thread.

Yea quick close the thread before anymore dirt comes out and you are caught in even more lies... HURRY CLOSE IT... ROFLMFAO!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr-Of-TacTicZz said:

You are the boss so make the site like it should be!!! No cheating = No Teams! In alot of ways teaming is no fair it gets you on top while others giving eveything and they get shut down by a team! Uf i believe what you say. Team is no cheating so its allowed well lets say that King Sly says today in any sport u can use epo and other stuff you can use from now on an engine in your bike to win the tour the france thats what you are so saying Sly!!!! Omg the football team is behind well come in let us play with the bench players 2 11 against 20 thats teaming and is allowed that what you say! You don't know what rules you need you think you are the KING with you site but its getting worse now... It the earlier days a cheater would be removed and a teamplayer 2 but now , you do nothing! Its frustrating. Im even thinking that @GermanProGaming1 is paying your whole site here and so letting him go on the leaderboard! Slyripper manage your site well enough otherwise i hope everyone leaves tje leaderboard and you got a top 50 of teams and cheaters!

Teams cannot be proven.

I've already said I'll implement a hard limit which will stop a user being able to hide too many games and appear on the leaderboard again.

• Like 4