Removal from leaderboard

skroq

Sly, could you please remove me (legit player never bought a trophy spent so many hours on my almost 100% profile) or GPG from your leaderboard please?

If you want to keep GPG1, no problem - but please remove me. I will not be mad or anything. I simply don't want to be in the same LB as him.

Thank you everyone for input I guess?

• Like 1

Just now, MikeKeese said:

you really think your boss is saying "oh let's look at psnp to see if he used his time he earned off to play video games"?

No, but maybe my wife or a coworker is. Maybe I play games with a coworker from time to time who happens to notice by chance that I got trophies during work hours. I don't know -- I'm really not interested in coming up with the scenario in my head, nor should I have to. Privacy matters. Period.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skroq said:

Sly, could you please remove me (legit player never bought a trophy spent so many hours on my almost 100% profile) or GPG from your leaderboard please?

If you want to keep GPG1, no problem - but please remove me. I will not be mad or anything. I simply don't want to be in the same LB as him.

Thank you everyone for input I guess?

He's removed bro

Edited by ryankamal1998

I think 3 games is fair... so once german unhides his whole profile watch him get flagged again for the other 2 games he hacked but didn't hide... then by your new rule the people will get what they want... BYE BYE GPG... The people have spoken, you are the weakest link, GOODBYE.

1 minute ago, B1rvine said:

No, I previously hid a few games so I could get milestones I liked.  Plenty of legit reasons to hide games.

that is not a good reason at all. You have a trophy cabinet for a reason. Plan your milestones better if that's the problem. If it gets rid of cheaters, it's well worth eliminating anyone with hidden trophies

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mr-Of-TacTicZz said:

It says his account and intospace and tjat account doesn't play anymore!

Yeah, but how would an automated system catch that?

For all we know Intospace is just an alternate username some people may know him by.

Not really proof on it's own.

But getting a lot of trophies from different games at the same time would be proof enough for me to flag it. But everyone has their own opinion (even on teams being cheating or not), so it will not be easy (if possible at all) to make a system for it.

Edited by Ric

Just now, ryankamal1998 said:

Hes removed bro

https://psnprofiles.com/GermanProGaming1

Just now, Tearraven said:

Alright. So here is what I gathered from this whole ordeal...

• GPG is now removed from PSNP
  • Skroq gets to stay if he wants due to the above.
  • New feature dealing with 3 flagged titles will trigger an automated process
  • Mr-Of-TacTicZz really enjoys yelling things for no reason
  • Some people dislike the ability to hide trophies despite the fact that hiding trophies removes them from the person's total count

Good stuff. I think we're done here, no?

Works for me.

1 minute ago, MikeKeese said:

that is not a good reason at all. You have a trophy cabinet for a reason. Plan your milestones better if that's the problem. If it gets rid of cheaters, it's well worth eliminating anyone with hidden trophies

My milestones will never be the same.. Stupid missing timestamp due to using a new vita before syncing the device.
Still I had the option to hide a trophy to fix my milestones but I decided not to as if I start hiding trophies it then defeats the purpose of unlocking trophies in the first place.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Alright. So here is what I gathered from this whole ordeal...

• GPG is now removed from PSNP
  • Skroq gets to stay if he wants due to the above.
  • New feature dealing with 3 flagged titles will trigger an automated process
  • Mr-Of-TacTicZz really enjoys yelling things for no reason
  • Some people dislike the ability to hide trophies despite the fact that hiding trophies removes them from the person's total count

Good stuff. I think we're done here, no?

+

• Team accounts and shareplayers still get away with it, so even with the new 3 strike rule, the leaderboards will never be legit
Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

Just now, MikeKeese said:

But you know, some people actually like having full control of their profile like that guy. Personally, I don't care about the milestones section, but it's nice to have. I'm just not trying to get a plat everytime I hit another thousand trophies or a specific plat on my 20th plat. And if I wanted to have full control of my milestones and would therefore need to hide some trophies, I wouldn't put those trophies in my cabinet, because I want my cabinet to be full of hard-earned plats. I know what you're saying but I also understand the guy hid trophies in order to have a nice milestone section. I hope I'm making sense here. :blink:

1 minute ago, gameoncomrade said:

But you know, some people actually like having full control of their profile like that guy. Personally, I don't care about the milestones section, but it's nice to have. I'm just not trying to get a plat everytime I hit another thousand trophies or a specific plat on my 20th plat. And if I wanted to have full control of my milestones and would therefore need to hide some trophies, I wouldn't put those trophies in my cabinet, because I want my cabinet to be full of hard-earned plats. I know what you're saying but I also understand the guy hid trophies in order to have a nice milestone section. I hope I'm making sense here. :blink:

I get it but we should also have full control of our profiles milestones. I don't care personally about what plat 20,30,40 was etc. 

need to bring back the high level ones anyway and one at every 1000 trophies 

• Like 2

To clarify I'm not against hiding trophies in general... to each their own. There is a difference in seeing 22 hide trophies across like 7 unfinished games versus someone who has hid complete games. I'm not against someone hiding an unfinished game bc they played it for 5 minutes and hated it. I am against people hiding full completed games bc then you know they hid it only bc it was hacked. Completionists and the ones that wanna look like completionists are imo fine to hide away. But no completionist will hide an unhacked completed game, I mean what would be the point in doing so?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, madbuk said:

+

• Team accounts and shareplayers still get away with it, so even with the new 3 strike rule, the leaderboards will never be legit

Yeah it seems that way and a team is still cheating because 1 person cant match up against 2 or more so you lose in the leaderboard at the end , this is the same as the hacking trophies you cant match up that to! Cheatingbis cheating and don't say its not! Its both or none of them!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Well, I can still see GPG1's profile and I can still see him on the LB (fourth placed). Did he disappear just for a few minutes or what happened?

I think he just changed his privacy settings or something but then changed them back. When I looked on his profile before it said there are no trophies here.

3 minutes ago, gameoncomrade said:

Well, I can still see GPG1's profile and I can still see him on the LB (fourth placed). Did he disappear just for a few minutes or what happened?

He got butt hurt over this thread and hid all his trophies so people couldn't make more accusations "COUGH" I mean catch him in more lies. So him unhiding his trophies will only get him banned in due time. Someone will find another game he has hacked, just give it time.

Anybody averaging 25 plus trophies a day and is level 90 or higher is most likely a team account.No need to prove that its common sense .You should be banned for hiding games too and if you hide games only because you care about a high completion percentage then tough luck.I don't care for your o.c.d or a.d.d.This is what I think but that's only my opinion.

Just now, doordie19822015 said:

Anybody averaging 25 plus trophies a day and is level 90 or higher is most likely a team account.No need to prove that its common sense .You should be banned for hiding games too and if you hide games only because you care about a high completion percentage then tough luck.I don't care for your o.c.d or a.d.d.This is what I think but that's only my opinion.

Anyone with nearly 1,000 plats in 2 years, 47 trophies per day and rising, a fairly average amount of trophies during every hour of the day  should be removed. I guess he just has a weird sleeping pattern right? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MikeKeese said:

It's a great reason, BECAUSE I WANT TO, and I shouldn't be penalized because of it if I or anyone else didn't do anything wrong.  Trophy cab only lets me pick 10 trophies. Plus, I didn't know milestones existed until I already had about 10 of them and came to the site for the first time.  I can't retroactively plan them, and I'm not restarting 2 years of work.  Besides, sometimes unexpected accidents happen when a trophy unlocks while working for another one and you get one you weren't expecting.

And I only gave one reason.

What if a family member accidentally uses a wrong account because they don't know any better, even when the trophy hunter is SUPER careful?  What about ANY situation where privacy matters? 

Your solution penalizes legitimate players, which is NOT okay.  Innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

• Like 3