3 Sets of Trophies, Crossbuy Included

XNightHawkX1

According to the developer, Vita version has crossbuy with PS4 version, so you can pick up your copy if you missed out on it when it first released, or download the Vita version and try to earn a new set of trophies all over again. The three sets are: Vita version, NA version, and the UK version

• Like 1

18 hours ago, XNightHawkX1 said:

According to the developer, Vita version has crossbuy with PS4 version, so you can pick up your copy if you missed out on it when it first released, or download the Vita version and try to earn a new set of trophies all over again. The three sets are: Vita version, NA version, and the UK version

So, if I already own NA version, can I just download the new Vita version for free, or is it a one-way street?

14 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Great , the trophy list is finally out :lol: When will the game came out on Vita btw ?

If the page here is to be believed, March 28th.

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Well, that doesn't seem to be the case right now.

Yeah, i dont get whats going on they've been saying since the originall release last year that it was cross buy

I've been reading on the reddit that cross buy stuff takes a few hours to update.

Edited by Elkaroo_
  • Like 1

If you go on the store you have to "re-buy" the PS4 version to trigger cross buy on the Vita version. It'll show as free so you just have to add it to cart and "purchase" it and it gives you the vita one. Happens with all games that have cross-buy added after release. 

• Like 1

No... this never happens to me. I had no problems with it at all. Also, I never have with any game from PS4 to ps vita. Only happened once from vita to PS4 tho.. binding of Isaac. Got it for free on my vita but have to pay to play the PS4 version. 

Game was great. Plat went by way too fast. Could've been quicker about it.. like I could've been #2 to plat pretty easily.. (I don't think I could've touched the first to plat, at least not at my pace.. he was definitely doing a speed run) 

this is game is definitely my favorite indie of all time. I hope they make a sequel. I wish they did some DLC. I can never get enough of this title.