Dante_196

Your first ps3 game?

1,549 posts in this topic

My first ever PS3 games was Fifa 08, never played it as I didn't have a PS3 game at the time, then I my fiance bought me a PS3 last year and I got a shed load of games with it because it was her brother in-laws. The first game I finished because I loaned a PS3 before I got mine was Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, The first game I bought when I got that was Motorstorm, I think anyhow, brilliant game unfortunately no trophies though (I love it still though) it so hard to remember as I bought, giving away so many games then bought them again upgraded my PS3 to 1TB then got a second PS3 (which was really my third) and give that away and this year I got a Special Edition Star Wars Battlefront Darth Vader Limited edition brand new, control is already faulty and I spend the vast of majority of my time playing on my PS3 (If I had to choose I probably keep the PS3 over the PS4) the PS3 has bags of room my PS4 was full after about 3 or 4 months...  

I know I got into the PS3 late, but I absolutely love all the great Exclusives of Sony, I had a 360 first and had many of them one RROD but my friends had one so that's why I got my 360, don't regret it... But now I am more of solo gamer and the Sony blows Microsoft out the water for solo games, I have so many game I want to get so I still buy games on my PS3 because it has so much room. 

The first PS3 games I ever bought were Infamous, Naruto Shippuden UNSG. and MK9. I purchased them the same time I got my PS3. MK9 was the first one I played.

GTA IV!! I got my PS3 because of that game I loved GTA and so naturally it had to be my first game, I had no reason to own a PS3 before that haha. Eventually I got into other games and discovered Sony first party studios!

Little Big Planet and Lego Indiana Jones

I really hate that ,because of missing timestamps,  my first trophy were in Gran Turismo 5 and not in Little Big Planet, since I would like this game to be the first, for all the entertaining hours I spend playing this game when I got the console

have i posted here yet? if not my first game for PS3 was Conan and Ninja Gaiden Sigma i bought both of these at the same time. sorry if i already posted this

believe my first PS3 game was Star Ocean The Last Hope International.

Typical of me, I still own the game.  :emo:

I had Dragona Age Origins, Uncharted 2 and Fifa 2010 i believe

My first PS3 game must've been Battlefield: Bad Company. I really loved that game, both single player as multiplayer! 

Ah let's see here its been a long time, over 7 years now. I believe it was either Metal Gear Solid 4 or Grand Theft Auto IV. Neither had trophies (well GTA did but no internet at the time, so no trophy patch), so my first trophy game was Fallout 3.

The Last of Us because it came with my console. First trophy was from it too.

Armored Core 4. The store I bought my ps3 from only had that, Genji and a racing game so I went with the giant robots. Pretty cool game though.

Tekken 6..it was a bundle with a PS3 so yeah.

Edited by Marie_Rose412

World at at war and Modern Warfare. At the time i kind of wanted two exclusive games instead of two Call of Dutys but i have had a lot of fun with them. Cage Match in particular on 4

I got my PS3 in 2012 and the first game I got with it was Grand Theft Auto IV. Shortly after, I got Modern Warfare 2. Love those games to death.

Sadly, Modern Warfare 2 is full of hacker nowadays... Shame.

Transformers War for Cybertron. Ah memories but funny thing is that wasn't my first platinum.:D

Ridge Racer 7 and Rachet and Clank tools of destruction 

My first game was Motorstorm in 2006-2007 i guess.

Damn i'm feeling old now :blink: -_-

Edited by TNekke